My new monitor! :D

Gryph

Oh it's an actual TV, I thought it was some jumbo sized monitor. Mine is a monitor so it doesn't have those inputs and outputs. It just has HDMI in (an HDMI->DVI converter to get DVI input), VGA in, and component in. But on the flip side this things max resolution is 1920x1200.

my TV can go that high via DVI-HDMI but for some reason the Image looks like crap that way.

screen.jpg

I can only get perfect quality through the VGA-VGA.

EDIT: For the Record, i cant stand 50 cent, but i still had to hear the album.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a good TV, My sister has it. My only beef with that TV is that its ugly. lol and the Controller Response has to be the worst ive ever seen in my LIFE!

Oh-man your telling me. there are plenty of inputs, but you can only go one way. So sometimes you hit input... and it doesn't register, and you hit it again, but then they both register, and you pass it... and you gotta cycle through the inputs just to get to where you were going.

This is the exact one I have and I don't think it is ugly...

Do you connect all of your stuff to your 32" or just your consoles. I wish i could connect everything.

Hell I got the TV, computer, And 2 systems connected. Until I get yet another hookup. Then Ill have 3 systems. Weird thing is, it says 2 component ports, but it doesn't.

/me cringes at the number of icons on your desktop. You people scare me, the desktop pack-rats........

My TV only has my consoles hooked up to it, and other than when I get to use those, it's a 32" TREEHOUSE HDTV! That damn channel is on 90% of the time the TV is on.

I've been thinking about trying to find a long enough DVI-D cable to reach, and a wireless keyboard. The computer and TV are too far apart for playing games otherwise.

Currently working on a Supergun that uses the VGA on my TV, I've done a hack job to see if it works and it does, awesome that it accepts 15khz RGB over the VGA port, almost no computer monitors accept below 27khz.