My new monitor! :D

Gryph

I only paid $710 USD in total for my 32'

Another.jpg

nice. I have a 20 inch widescreen monitor just sitting around due to no desktop at the moment. around feb. I plan on getting a 37 to 42 inch LCD TV to replace my old 32'' CRT.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I only paid $710 USD in total for my 32'

Another.jpg

I have a 32" also, but it looks larger. And yea, I'm just looking at the actual screen, not the entire monitor. Image Shack is acting up, so I cant upload a pic, but it is an Olevia, that cost me about 550 dollars.

Panel size 32"

Native Resolution 1366x768

Dynamic Contrast 1600:1

HDTV Resolution 480i/p, 720p, 1080i

PC Compatibility Up to 1360x768 @ 60Hz

Ports

HDMI 1

Component 2

VGA 1

S-Video 1

Composite 1

and an RF

I don't care if it isn't great. I love this thing, and the price was right. It even came down to 500 this Christmas season...

Nice deal. What model number is that? 32" would be way too big for me. I saw a 30" Apple Cinema Display at the store and it was enormous.

http://shop.bjs.com/Sharp-32--34--16-9-Wid...1VVviewprod.htm

I caught it on while it was on sale for $649, so in total, 710 was all i paid. And with the resolution at 1366x768, everything looks great. PS2 gmes with the composite cable on 480p look EFFIN GREAT! Especially Tekken 5. It seems big at first, but after a while, its gonna seem normal.

I have a 32" also, but it looks larger. And yea, I'm just looking at the actual screen, not the entire monitor. Image Shack is acting up, so I cant upload a pic, but it is an Olevia, that cost me about 550 dollars.

Panel size 32"

Native Resolution 1366x768

Dynamic Contrast 1600:1

HDTV Resolution 480i/p, 720p, 1080i

PC Compatibility Up to 1360x768 @ 60Hz

Ports

HDMI 1

Component 2

VGA 1

S-Video 1

Composite 1

and an RF

I don't care if it isn't great. I love this thing, and the price was right. It even came down to 500 this Christmas season...

Thats a good TV, My sister has it. My only beef with that TV is that its ugly. lol and the Controller Response has to be the worst ive ever seen in my LIFE!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...Tpk=olevia%2b32

^^Thats the one my sister has but in silver. Good price.

Heres a Cheaper one for those who want to buy big and still save money

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16889022039

Oh it's an actual TV, I thought it was some jumbo sized monitor. Mine is a monitor so it doesn't have those inputs and outputs. It just has HDMI in (an HDMI->DVI converter to get DVI input), VGA in, and component in. But on the flip side this things max resolution is 1920x1200.

I have a 29" (maybe 32", don't remember) LCD something something fancy ass acronym TV. Got it for about 600$. I use it very often for my PC, it's easy.

I don't really know too much about how LCD monitors compare to CRT, but I've had nothing resembling a problem or picture quality loss on my LCDs. Though, I do have pretty bad eyesight...

Don illMatiX are those Logitech X-530's I see? I just got a set myself.

Oh and my TV - http://global.acer.com/PRODUCTS/lcd_tv/spec_at3220a.htm

yea i got em cheap. And thats a Nice TV. THe only Problem i have with My TV is the Lack of a DVI Port =\, Which that one has. fr the same price

Do you connect all of your stuff to your 32" or just your consoles. I wish i could connect everything.

Everything. Its the center of my whole "Media Center" I gotta Take an updated Picture to show you guys how it has grown. lol