GP2X or PSP?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can't downgrade from memorystick any more???

Also, what is this pandora's battery I keep reading about?

Pandora's Battery is a special battery that boots the PSP into service mode which, when paired with a Magic Memory Stick, allows the user to downgrade their PSP, regardless of their current firmware. Any regular battery can be made into a Pandora's Battery, as long as someone you know has a PSP with either fw 1.50 or a custom firmware.

you can't downgrade from memorystick any more???

Also, what is this pandora's battery I keep reading about?

Pandora's Battery is a special battery that boots the PSP into service mode which, when paired with a Magic Memory Stick, allows the user to downgrade their PSP, regardless of their current firmware. Any regular battery can be made into a Pandora's Battery, as long as someone you know has a PSP with either fw 1.50 or a custom firmware.

I modded someone's fat PSP a while back, not sure what firmware they are on now. How can I find instructions on how to mod a new Slim using a modded fat?

1) Download the Pandora Battery tool- you need the hacked PSP to make this battery.

2) Download the Universal Unbricker and put the stuff on the memory stick. Then run the application on the hacked PSP.

3) Put the memory stick with the Universal Unbricker stuff and the Pandora Battery into your new Slim PSP while turned off.

4) Turn it on, and follow the prompts.

Once you've made the stuff with a hacked PSP you can use it to downgrade and PSP, any firmware. You can find the links yourself- do a search. From this point on everyone needs to get back on topic. Ask downgrading questions in their own thread please.