GP2X or PSP?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

psp all the way,for one reason "ultimate ghostsngoblins".

has anyone else played this game?its one of the hardest and most frustrating games i have ever played but its a great challenge.

I have. It is quite difficult :rolleyes:

Anyway the PSP is the easy choice here- there is really no decision to be made. It's a PSP or nothing.

Also, the size of the PSP screen is significantly larger. Widescreen > Small grainy screen!

yeah just the screen makes the psp a thing of want and desire. I really wish I'd held on to mine.

Playing Neo Geo roms on a PSP screen really look suitable. Clear and crisp, just like it is made for PSP. I also love how GBA games run so smoothly on it.

not to mention those old LucasArts's PC games running on SCUMM. Man, the list can go on and on.

The only thing i didn't find running smoothly is CPS2 emulation. Anyone finding the same thing? The same emulation cause my Start button malfunctioned twice; 1st on my PSP Phat, then on my PSP Slim.

Playing Neo Geo roms on a PSP screen really look suitable. Clear and crisp, just like it is made for PSP. I also love how GBA games run so smoothly on it.

not to mention those old LucasArts's PC games running on SCUMM. Man, the list can go on and on.

The only thing i didn't find running smoothly is CPS2 emulation. Anyone finding the same thing? The same emulation cause my Start button malfunctioned twice; 1st on my PSP Phat, then on my PSP Slim.

CPS2 emulation has always worked perfectly for me without any problems. Although, I haven't used any of the later versions of the emulator in a long time, which could have new bugs. I especially love how you can utilize the PSP screen to play games like 19XX, by tilting the PSP vertically.

psconceptgy2.png

PSP is by far the the best emulation handheld device.

I face this problem twice when running the same rom; SSF2T. My start button couldn't be pressed and i cna only press start via locking the PSP and unlocking it! Bizarre bug, I can tell you.

I face this problem twice when running the same rom; SSF2T. My start button couldn't be pressed and i cna only press start via locking the PSP and unlocking it! Bizarre bug, I can tell you.

I have played SSF2T numerous times without the problem. I'm not sure what to say. You should maybe try searching to see if others experienced the problem via google.

Well, none that i can found. But well, when it happens both time, i was in the toilet. SO, it might got to do with that :P

No more PSP during crapping!

Yeah, that's not a good idea. Eventually, your PSP will probably smell like crap too. :peopleseybrow:

There's also a chance it might fall in the toilet. :D