Devil May Cry 4 Opening Movie

BlackKnight

DMC4: Dante Gets Lucky

It's about time....

I played 1, and beat 3, and I cant wait for 4, although I will wait a long, long time, seeing as how we have neither a 360, or a PS3....so, alas, a long time I shall wait.

damn you smart woman, WRYYY DID I played and finished DMC2 T_T man was that a waste of my time. Seriously, did capcom decided to go lazy and decided to take a different approach? well it was a bad idea... I can't describe how bad this game was compare to the first in the series(which was godly imo); easy bosses (boring too), repetitive level, mute Dante, boring environments, repetitive enemies, there was a story?(i dont recall), fighting system re-used with minor changes.

It's about time....

I played 1, and beat 3, and I cant wait for 4, although I will wait a long, long time, seeing as how we have neither a 360, or a PS3....so, alas, a long time I shall wait.

damn you smart woman, WRYYY DID I played and finished DMC2 T_T man was that a waste of my time. Seriously, did capcom decided to go lazy and decided to take a different approach? well it was a bad idea... I can't describe how bad this game was compare to the first in the series(which was godly imo); easy bosses (boring too), repetitive level, mute Dante, boring environments, repetitive enemies, there was a story?(i dont recall), fighting system re-used with minor changes.

Well... the reason she didn't play 2, is because I knew better than buy it. She is playing my library, and it is the proverbial candy store of good games on the PS2... well... it could have more... but were saving money. Wow... I'm sorry you played #2. Chalk it up to exp.

Lametastic.

Hardly. That's what demon hunters do before getting to work, and Dante does it in spades. One of the best cutscenes in the entire game. :naughty:

I played and finished DMC2 T_T man was that a waste of my time. Seriously, did capcom decided to go lazy and decided to take a different approach? well it was a bad idea...

I don't think laziness had anything to do with it. The development team very likely switched gears after getting feedback from people who are not used to getting their asses handed to them. So, the developers tried to make the game more accessible to these people, hoping to attract a wider audience. The problem was that they made it too easy, and botched several gameplay mechanics in the process. As for the graphics, they really should have thought twice about the textures etc.

The second disc was fairly useless as well. I mean, another disc so that you can play through the same game with a different character? Resident Evil 2 did it right, DMC2 stumbled.

It's still a DMC game, and as bad as it may be, I'll probably play it again sometime in the future.

I do appreciate the difficulty of the games. I HATE easy games. I wish more games were created for the hard core. Or at least difficulty settings on certain games. And im not talking about less attack power and HP, thats cheap and lazy. Im talking about a greater range of possibilities... like expanded AI... but that is a pipe dream. The game I had in mind, was Twilight Princess.... I love Zelda games, I was 7 when I played the first one (it was new) ((I am old/er)) but I am not a child, and these games coming out, are geared towards ... casual gamers. Thats why I liked that Super Metroid Redesign hack, It was measurably more difficult. So yea... kudos to DMC staff, for making more unforgiving games.