Ok, what is it with people and...

Rawrthness

theres only one movie that ever made me cry and that was watership-down,i was like 8 at the time,but its still a sad film to watch today.the song from it bright eyes by art garfunkel still brings a lump to my throat. ;)

Well... I cried a little when I took my very first sip of Gentleman Jack - that's how good it was.

I must try this Gentlemen Jack you speak of.... *wikis*

...flock

*googles*

ooh, it's high quality Jack Daniels.... maybe I'll try that, someday.

Edited by Reaper man

Yea, usually when someone speaks out like so, they are trying to prove something to themselves. Like make them feel bigger, since they secretly are ashamed of themselves. I cried during something... a long time ago, think I was pretty young, but a movie has to be reeeeeeeeal good for me to connect to the character so much, that I am affected by whatever happened. Quite rare.

Yea, I hope your strike, was really really hard. I bet he was making excuses about it too, like sucker punch or something. Hell... I've let guys go before, but Ida probably hit him way way before I got to the car. Especially in my current mindset. Makes you feel bad for his girl, as she probably puts up with all kinds of crap.

There's a difference between crying and manly tears.

I think its stupid when a man or woman crys at a movie.

For god sake its not real! ;)

Crying is when some really crazy emotional crap happens. Manly tears is when Kenshiro is about do the killing blow to Raoh.

Crying is when some really crazy emotional crap happens. Manly tears is when Kenshiro is about do the killing blow to Raoh.

That some hentai adventure?

That some hentai adventure?

HOKUTO: OJOU HAGANKEN!