Pakistan's opposition leader Benazir Bhutto assassinated

Alpha

AxL if your statement is , "Belief is an abundance of power", I completely agree, hence my belief, myself.

Also, towards, "Faith is an individual journey", again I agree, I believe we should all decide for ourselves what the strongest being is, your journey after death, write your own bible for your own life and decide the spiritual choices and events (and also the logical ones).

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bakas....

Just follow your own principles...

BUt I just cant understand why pple just have to bash other pple's beliefs randomly(for no reason)....

You say it's religion's fault, but it;s pple who refuse to just say, "lets just live our lives, w/o insults....done." I never insulted a atheist's P.O.V. but 4 some reason everywhere i go religion gets bashed by the pple who say WE'RE forcing our beliefs on them... Irony is a awkward way of life..

IN BAseball, it's not the same....Whether its a team of Christians or Muslims or even atheists... As long as we have one thread of common ground(baseball), it doesn't matter..... Our beliefs are nothing during the game.... We are one team, that's all we need to know... Even after, we learn to respect each other beliefs, and move as brothers.

I guess becuz its a forum we dont have the will to respect each other like that...

Things are so much simpler when playing baseball..

It's such a simple mentality, but even the "smartest" of pple fail to grasp it...

Edited by Shoma

Very well^^.....

Well I said what i had to say.

My hopes were foolish to begin with...

----

"A haunted past.... A vengeful present and future....

No matter the crime, one can only shed a tear...."

You're an interesting one, Mr. Skythe^^.

Very well^^.....

Well I said what i had to say.

My hopes were foolish to begin with...

----

"A haunted past.... A vengeful present and future....

No matter the crime, one can only shed a tear...."

You're an interesting one, Mr. Skythe^^.

I have one for Atheism too.

My point is that I don't care about either sides POV. I belong to neither. The fact that I point out that the terrorists use their religion as fuel for their violence has caused the religious members of this board to tell me that I must find faith again or it's easy for me to say what I said cuz it's assumed that I'm a label or WTF-ever which in turn has caused me to realize how ridiculous this thread has become and now cause me to have fun pissing them off with my past comments in this thread (which is too easy BTW). I chose to believe in myself and myself alone and I don't go around trying to provoke people into believing like I do but this concept is impossible to comprehend to anyone who lives their life through faith/open mind. Lamens terms: Shut up. This whole I agree and disagree politely crap that everyone is doing is boring and full of bullshit.

The ultimate point in all that I've been trying to say is that almost every disastrous event caused by man through history has been caused either by religion or their religious views. Them using religion as an excuse to perform murdous acts upon others.

The subliminal point is that...I win.