gaming in the future!

fumanchu

title says it all.

what will gaming be like,i still think virtual reality will play a big part in the future and obviously eveything will be downloaded,no more going to the shops to buy discs.so what do you guys think the future of gaming will be like?

it will run off our brain waves, and fit into our eyes like contact lenses, and you download them by plugging yourself into the internet. We'll all have barcodes by then and we'll be scanned into the system. Video games with be a form of control by then, and it will brain wash us. TV will be no more, so you can't play old school systems on them.

or they'll just get so real, and so much more addicting that people wont be able to tell the difference from video games and reality....and people will get sucked into it. (could go towards pop. control, but I wont)

either way, people will not be able to distinguish it all, and starve to death.

Or...we'll all blow ourselves up in WWIII and the future of video games will be rocks, sticks, and dirt.

I like the speculation about virtual reality, but the risk of your brain not being able to tell the difference (plus dying in a very realistic VR game might be a problem) would be somewhat discomforting. I mean, imagine having a dog bite your arm off and you feel it and then you d/c yourself and then you see your arm back. Would be a ltitle strange in my book.

The interactive movielike games we have going on here is pretty cool in my book. Seems like its the way games are going at this moment. More interactiveness.

As you can see, games are getting less graphical (especially some of the DS and Wii games) and some are getting more realistic. We will have both as parents dont want to poison thier kids mind. As for stuff running through my brain and all that jazz, it wont happen. Too risky and dangerous. Their is no hint that it is happening and if it will or already did happen, our genpigs Japanese people (no offense) will have tested it for us and prove how dangerous it can be.

We'll play through our brains.

CDs, DVDs, Blu ray, WTF ever will disappear and be replaced as Depositories.

Kid A: I just got Super Mario 23946890236!

Kid B: Sweet!

Kid A: Now help me shove it up my ass.