PSX Image burning problem

pasty

Hey, first of all im new here so hi people! :(

Ok basically i have read other guides on here how to burn a PSX image/ISO on a CD and play it on PS2. Ive done everything i could find on here, used Alcohol120 Playstation Profile, then i browsed my files and wanted to burn DMW3 which has mds and mdf file, Alcohol only can see the mds file and so i chose that then because as far as I understand when i chose the mds it also takes mdf along. Then i used to burn it at a speed of 4x using Playstation profile. I enter it in my PS2 and all i get is the screen with Memory card and a blue (PS2) disc icons.

And yes my PS2 is chipped although i dont know what chip it is because i bought it chipped. I know that it is chipped because i play other PS2 games that are not originals but like copies or whatever.

Thanks in advance :(

On the Browser screen, select the blue (PS2) disc and it should start the game.

You don't need to do anything special when burning the disc. Using Alcohol 120% to burn the mds file is enough- speed doesn't matter. If your PS2 isn't reading the discs it has to do with either the age of the machine's laser or the quality of the disc media. Try using better quality discs first.

Ok, choose the blue disc thingy and it goes back to the same screen again.

Also i use SONY CD-R so i dont hink its the media problem. All my other games like the ahhem illegal pirate copies that i have bought do work sso could it be the laser lense?

Gah lol i did that but it keeps on giving me the PS2 blue disc and memory card screen, when i choose the PS2 disc it goes back to that screen again and by PSX disc you mean my burnt CD not an actual PSX disc? :(

EDIT: Lol, after like restarting the PS2 10 times it worked. ^^ Thanks for your time :(

Edited by pasty