Overall Post Quality Seems Down

Wizard

Hmmm, i can't give a very insightful posts or thoughts when working so my post quality is as best as it is now. Can't have time posting thought-provoking posts in 5 seconds, you see.

but I still love to talk about games and movies that i watched (I am Legend etc) but yes, threads about these are lacking. Do not let a few lolz and wassup nigga posts stop you all from posting.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I said it before, and il say it again, Opinions on this forums have become obsolete. There is no space in this forum to say "I dont not like" or "i love" something without someone coming at you for it. The forum is Making NO MOVES. Awards?? They were Ok, but nothing worth going for, because even those started some wierd Speculation of what certain members thought about each other. Instead of a place to sit and chill informally, this place has become a little competition between who is smarter and whatnot. The only place on the forums where this is Null, is on the Spam forum, Hence why ALL of the interesting stuff id found there now. And even so, in Recent mis-haps(Fatal vs Mooney) You just cant say what you want without being put in Check for no reason. Now im not saying we should be able to say ABSOLUTELY whatever we want, but the board has proven to be somewhat intimidating to post about something others deem as "Stupid" i.e. Hip Hop.

When the rest of the Forums takes its head out of its a$$, then we will have things rolling again. Until then, you might as well give us all Lifebars and a time limit so we can verbally kill each other.

Do not let a few lolz and wassup nigga posts stop you all from posting.

I believe I am the main source of those "wassup niggas."

I would create more topics about games (could talk about games all day), music, movies, etc.. Just a little lazy about that. I only stop posting a bit because there are some topics whose discussion I rather not participate in and completely ignore. Otherwise, I don't mind these one liner threads as they do somewhat keep update on what different members are doing/opinions on.

On Don illimatix, I think there's still opinion on these threads. I myself still say if I like or dislike something. There has been a small period of unrest aka insulting and such. However, as I said before, I usually just stay the hell away from threads I don't want to post in.

On Don illimatix, I think there's still opinion on these threads. I myself still say if I like or dislike something. There has been a small period of unrest aka insulting and such. However, as I said before, I usually just stay the hell away from threads I don't want to post in.

Oh Really?

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...c=25158&hl=

Point Proven

Oh Really?

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...c=25158&hl=

Point Proven

Eh I tried editing posts and keeping the topics alive. I think there's a little too much unrest between the members a bit atm which causes this to happen.

Not even, 1Emu has Literally become more of a competition rather then a place to chill and Talk. Instead of enjoying other peoples presence here, ppl are attacked for what they like. I couldve EASILY made a list for that, but i listen to Hip Hop, so i KNOW i wouldve caught Flak for it. Just look at that, they are going at it because one is more "Diverse" then the other. As if one has to cater to another persons opinions in order to enjoy music.

Once again 1Emu...........Heads out of asses!

Stop caring what other peoples' response to your likes and dislikes are. In this case you are censoring yourself out of fear and not wanting to have to deal with antagonizing posts. flock em! You like hip hop? Awesome! Post it and don't give a rats ass what other people think of you and your tastes. Don't be meek.

Or at least that's what I think.

But, in the case of that thread (still not exactly sure why it was closed, I always miss out on the action), I think people should be free to discuss each others' tastes and whether or not if they are too close to each other. Your likes don't have to be diverse or too focused.

Stop caring what other peoples' response to your likes and dislikes are. In this case you are censoring yourself out of fear and not wanting to have to deal with antagonizing posts. flock em! You like hip hop? Awesome! Post it and don't give a rats ass what other people think of you and your tastes. Don't be meek.

Or at least that's what I think.

But, in the case of that thread (still not exactly sure why it was closed, I always miss out on the action), I think people should be free to discuss each others' tastes and whether or not if they are too close to each other. Your likes don't have to be diverse or too focused.

It doesnt REALLY bother me what others say about my likes/dislikes, but my bigger point is, that this is one of the bigger things thats making this forum lose quality posts. I just used My Hip Hop as a good example. Generally, its difficult for an opinionated thread to NOT get Locked.