Mamedox Platinum 2 to Arcades full upgrade patch

lordpro

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much BP,

Your Collections Rock, I really appreciate the time you've spent trying these and the menu - saves me so many headaches - I have become fed up with trying various roms xbox roms on other xbox - mame versions and getting annoyed when stuff didn't work or was unplayable.

Thanks!

No worries..... its just what I did for myself I sick of the interface 1000s of games that dont work or are mapped wrong or are clones or are complete rubbish.

Any more stuff ill be back onto it ive finished a bigger project now...just putting it though a few weeks of playing with it myself, as I dont like any bugs at all

No worries..... its just what I did for myself I sick of the interface 1000s of games that dont work or are mapped wrong or are clones or are complete rubbish.

Any more stuff ill be back onto it ive finished a bigger project now...just putting it though a few weeks of playing with it myself, as I dont like any bugs at all

bigger project?

bigger project?

Possibly taking the same idea of arcades across some of the other xbox emu's? :)... Really good work with Arcades BTW! Thanks again for your hard work!