mortal kombat 3 on mamex-b6

fumanchu

i can get mortal kombat 1 and 2 to work on mamex-b6,but mortal kombat 3 seems to be a problem.

mameox.72 runs mk1and2 fine but i havent tried mk3 on it does anyone know if its playable on mameox0.72. :P

mamex b6 can't run mk3 but mameox 72 should do it fine since thats the version with the speedhack for midway games with dsc. sound clips here and there but plays it near perfect.

thanks a lot prican,just got to get a hold of it somewhere. :damnright:

mamex b6 can't run mk3 but mameox 72 should do it fine since thats the version with the speedhack for midway games with dsc. sound clips here and there but plays it near perfect.

thanks a lot prican,just got to get a hold of it somewhere. :)

Is there difference between MK3 on Mame, & the MK3 on Midway Arcde Treasures 2??

thanks a lot prican,just got to get a hold of it somewhere. :)

Is there difference between MK3 on Mame, & the MK3 on Midway Arcde Treasures 2??

mk3 on mameox uses a speed hack,thats all and mk3 on at2 was an actual port of mk3 i think. :o

well only 71/72 version of mameox had the speed hack as the latest versions doesn't (but turn the sound off and its damn near 100% playable).

midway treasures version had the sounds downsampled as i remember reading along with a minor problem with shadows.

well only 71/72 version of mameox had the speed hack as the latest versions doesn't (but turn the sound off and its damn near 100% playable).

midway treasures version had the sounds downsampled as i remember reading along with a minor problem with shadows.

Thanks for the info guys.

:naughty: