EXPOSED

Ryuken

click you name over your avatar. select view users posts from the drop down on the upper right. then go all the way to the last post. should be your first.

there may be an easier way but thats how I did it.

Not working for me.

works for me.

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...st&p=205305

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My NeoRAGEx SVC works like a charm and has done so for quite a while now...

Seriously, having seen that this board houses so many n00bs to Neo-Geo emulation, you're free to ask me anything related to NeoRAGEx.

---

Sometimes I've had the feeling that the only person who knows something about emulating a Neo-Geo around here is either James or GameCop. Educate yourselves, people. :thumbsup1:

Laying the smackdown first chance I get.

772 pages of posts and counting.

Mine is related to Sharing isos and junk.

Yeah yeah Shame on me.

Hmm how do u split up Iso/bins files....

If u can

Because I got like hmm..20 isos that i want to share to the public :P

Mine:

This just recently started happening: I'm on my computer, doing nothing at all, when an error message pops up. It says something like: "Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to shut down." no matter what I do after that, my Start bar disappears and my desktop icons go away. My applications will still run, but if I minimise them I can't get them back up. Neither Spybot S&D nor Ad-Aware could find anything that would cause this. Please help! :)

Hello all, I'm GryphonKlaw and I hail from New Orleans. I've been romming and such for about 5 years from NES to NeoGeo. I took a break from downloading roms when all the roms sites seemed to disappear(about 2 years ago). I stumbled across this site and I absolutely love it. I was reluctant to start looking for roms again, because they were so tough to find, till I came here and everything is great now. The people here know their roms and are very helpful.

Ok. Enough introduction and time to download Samurai Showdown 5. :-D

See you around the forums

lol that is my first post. :(