Edit Due to bad taste.

Teckel

Best guess XXL Enigma.

Or whoever you are, you know your lieing.

No body in the world comes on a forum and there first posts are all about the owner of the site.

You are trouble, i personaly wont ban you, i will leave that to the man him self.

It's not Tim Eckel guys, and it's a military address.

XXL Enigma you need to stay away NOW.

I'm #1 banning your IP

#2 Reporting you to it's tech handle @ REIDM@shafter-emh3.army.mil

#3 Contacting Ft. Shafter in Honolulu and letting them know that that someone is abusing service.

DO NOT PLAY GAMES LITTLE BOY! :lol:

Email sent to domain tech handle...........

Hello

Today at approximately 9:30 PM EST someone using internet service provided through your domain came to our website at http://www.1emulation.com under the IP address 150.137.68.68

Defacing our forums with slanderous posts and passing himself off as someone we know him not to be.

This person has done this before under other addresses within your domain and we have simply passed it off as pretty much harmless up to this point.

Within recent months he has uttered threats to our webmaster, our users and threatened to deface and ruin our website.

We have currently left posts by him intact for all to see (He has this time gone by the name "Teckel") someone we all know from another respected website who is NOT based anywhere near where this address originated from and has much better use grammar.

An investigation into this would be MUCH appreciated as we are quite frankly getting sick and tired of the abuse of our site.

Thank you in advance and I hope to hear back from you.

IJTF_Cinder - Administrator @ 1emulation.com