Visual Pinball/PinMAME Tutorial

like i said i'm very new to this, and I did read the board rules! I don't see where I broke any of the rules. I have read it many times. I'm just asking if I could get a little more help with it broken down a little more, i'm not a real big computer guru or anything

Edited by crazyheck

VP\PinMAME isn't an easy thing to get going well. Besides, it's highly outdated.

I suggest you give Future Pinball a try, easier to get going and much more realistic looking and still being updated.

http://www.futurepinball.com/

As for our rules Agozer, there's nothing regarding Pin tables that breaks our rules. These tables are recreated by individuals and are not for sale, which makes them 100% legal. Only the electronics ROMs fall under those rules, and pretty much every company except Stern is ok with the ROMs being out there.

As for our rules Agozer, there's nothing regarding Pin tables that breaks our rules. These tables are recreated by individuals and are not for sale, which makes them 100% legal. Only the electronics ROMs fall under those rules, and pretty much every company except Stern is ok with the ROMs being out there.

Yes I know, but I remember seeing

Where do i find roms AND tables

hey IJTF_Cinder, did you ever try to get Future Pinball running on the xbox using wine.. was just wondering as you said you were going to give it a try.

I realized it probably won't work. While in theory it would, there is no access to 3D acceleration under Xbox Linux, and FP needs it as far as I know. It also requires shader support of some kind, not sure if Xbox Linux supports that in any form either.

• 13 years later...