10-70

BlackKnight

and I thought threads in SPAM were pointless....

Seems like a rather interesting and informative thread to me...

I think he means its pointless because I started it.

Reaper man, you create threads about male organs in eyes. 'Nuff said. Hurry back to SPAM before you miss something.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and I thought threads in SPAM were pointless....

Seems like a rather interesting and informative thread to me...

I think he means its pointless because I started it.

Reaper man, you create threads about male organs in eyes. 'Nuff said. Hurry back to SPAM before you miss something.

pff, I would have said the same thing if someone else posted it.

Also, did you notice where I posted that one thread you pointed out? Yeah I posted it in the SPAM section where it belongs. At least I know what would be considered spam and what wouldn't, which you obviously don't. I swear, my first thoughts when I saw this topic was "Huh? Why is this in the lounge? I'm still in the lounge right? Yep, it's the lounge. Is this some sort of joke?"

Edited by Reaper man

Here are the rules that are relaxed in the SPAM forum;

1) Excessive/pointless posts are defined by 1Emulation as the following:

- Posts which contain no relevant contribution to the thread, topic, or site.

- Posting responses to a thread for the sole purpose of boosting post count.

- Posting derogatory and/or 1-word answers to a topic.

- Posts/Threads that are meaningless and lack the ability to elicit thought-provocative responses.

- Posting a short/simple response which shows you replied to the title and not the topic.

2) Forum Spamming:

· Do not spam 1Emulation forums. Spamming is defined by 1Emulation as the following:

- Posting of links/ads/images in multiple forums for the purpose of promoting or selling products/services/websites not associated with 1Emulation or its owners.

- Posting nonsense responses to every thread in a forum in a rapid fashion.

3) Your post does not contain any discussion of the topic, but only a one or two line post to bump the topic post count or your own personal post count.

4) Your post was not on the topic of the thread that you posted it in, so it was deleted or moved.

Show me which one this thread breaks and I'll move it myself. A lot of what currently gets posted in SPAM should be in the lounge, and ends up being moved. Incidentally, a lot of what gets posted in SPAM shouldn't get posted at all.

Seems like you guys need to familiarise yourselves with what gets posted where.

The topic's purpose is interesting enough that members posting what their member number is associated with. Seems harmless enough to me. Plus, to me, there's more controversial threads that are in the lounge rather than this one particularly (i.e. What are you listening to?, What did you plat most recently?) because members can give one line answers to them, but they're being heavily moderated (no double posting and such) that they're not much of a problem. Unless the staff specify which threads dont and do belong in the spam forum, there's not much you can do but enjoy the free posts and play along.

Plus, I see complaining about stupid crap as spam.

152 is an airplane Cesna-152

Its a german plane

Sum of 4 consecutive primes

I guess its the amount of money you start out with in Fallout 2 also

Whatchoo smokin' Willis? The Cessna 152 is NOT a German made plane. Cessna is a US company, based in Wichita, Kansas.

Anyway, no idea about my number.......this thread is too wierd for words.

152 is an airplane Cesna-152

Its a german plane

Sum of 4 consecutive primes

I guess its the amount of money you start out with in Fallout 2 also

Whatchoo smokin' Willis? The Cessna 152 is NOT a German made plane. Cessna is a US company, based in Wichita, Kansas.

Anyway, no idea about my number.......this thread is too wierd for words.

Ahh I should have specified more

I meant to say it was an airplane Cesna-152 and a German plane Baade 152