SvC Chaos News

Gouken

ok i got it....

but when i try to run the game it tells me that its missing the svc m1 rom.. yet its in the zip... any suggestions?

*Scratches Head*.. Post the link where you got the rom from. :)

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I am downloading it right now, but do you know if it will work on Neorage x?

Thanks,

Currently it does not work for NeoRageX. It will though soon when someone finds a fix for it. It shouldn't be too long. In fact I bet you people are working on making it work right now. :)

It also though works for Nebula. :D

It was a good day indeed for emulation. Im in philly...again! But I got everything working perfectly for SvC Chaos Plus. I''ll pack up the rom and edited WinKawaks for everyone. I'll be home on monday so anyone who wants the rom that has a high speed connection, e-mail me at jscottxiii2004@yahoo.com.

I just got kawaks 1.45 refixed version from the link provided, thanks GameCop!

However I can't get the version I have got of SVC to detect! Can someone tell me if one version of SVC is the same as the next or have they been mod too?

Well first makesure you set your rom directories properly.

And second the filesize for the rom is 40.1MB

The filename should and is: svcplus.zip :)

gamecop rocks :)

Thanks everyone for the support. :)

Just now I got sVc Chaos working on my favorite NeoGeo Emulator: Nebula!! You can download our special fixed version that includes the Cheats DAT, Game DAT, and even the new NeoGeo Bios in one zip @ http://svcnebula.cjb.net

Enjoy and post your comments here. Thank You!

PS: The game works 10x better on Nebula, faster, little better sound and better controls!