SvC Chaos News

Gouken

hey guys,

anyone having problems with this link.  At work I didn't, but at home I do:

http://www.geocities.com/svc_fixes

Also is there another place where I could find these patches?  Any help would be appreciated.

I like the looks of these... but is there any tutorial as to how you use them? sorry about this gentlemen but in comparison to most of u, I'm really an emulation layman. any kinda help would be cool

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys,

anyone having problems with this link.  At work I didn't, but at home I do:

http://www.geocities.com/svc_fixes

Also is there another place where I could find these patches?  Any help would be appreciated.

I like the looks of these... but is there any tutorial as to how you use them? sorry about this gentlemen but in comparison to most of u, I'm really an emulation layman. any kinda help would be cool

Those fixes are most likely excutable patches that patch a certain rom. They are little windows programs.

They are enabled in the normal version too. :lol:

they should not be.

svc you cannot play the bosses and thats how it is meant to be

svcplus (HACK) has all the hiiden bosses

the only patch i used was the one called svc_fix as there was no need for the rest of them.

I have tried those patches and I am still unable to get them to match the CRCs required using James's build of Mame32...

SVC

====

269-p1.bin (0e2b56e0)

This is the last rom I am missing... please help by posting here or PM!

Edited by paradroid

I got svcplus, but I can't get it to run on NeorageX "TestVer1.exe" It keeps saying "unable to load program roms" Any help would be apreciated.

Hang it up. No one else seems to care about NRX but you and I. Perhaps we'll see some progression in time after the hype about Kawaks dies down. :D

I got svcplus, but I can't get it to run on NeorageX "TestVer1.exe" It keeps saying "unable to load program roms" Any help would be apreciated.

Hang it up. No one else seems to care about NRX but you and I. Perhaps we'll see some progression in time after the hype about Kawaks dies down. :D

My SVC works fine in NeoRAGEx....Yes, I'm an NRX fan.

(samoht @ Feb 18 2004, 11:09 PM)

Hang it up. No one else seems to care about NRX but you and I. Perhaps we'll see some progression in time after the hype about Kawaks dies down.

My SVC works fine in NeoRAGEx....Yes, I'm an NRX fan.

Oops, I was actually thinking about a different game. Thats what happens when you mix 48 hours with no sleep with constant studying.

But to answer Hadashi's question: check through the entire SVC chaos news thread. You will find all of the answers you need.