SvC Chaos News

Gouken

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this has been asked before, but how do I make it playable on MAME32k EmuSoCrax-Version? Everytime I do an audit, it gives me these errors:

svcplus : svc_p1.rom 6291456 bytes 1cc8fb7a INCORRECT CHECKSUM: 7bdc4420

svcplus : svc-m1.rom 131072 bytes 4e81642e INCORRECT CHECKSUM: 6f392dc4

Can someone please help me how to change the checksum, the game works fine.

Edited by Inmate77

I don't know if this has been asked before, but how do I make it playable on MAME32k EmuSoCrax-Version? Everytime I do an audit, it gives me these errors:

svcplus : svc_p1.rom  6291456 bytes 1cc8fb7a INCORRECT CHECKSUM: 7bdc4420

svcplus : svc-m1.rom    131072 bytes 4e81642e INCORRECT CHECKSUM: 6f392dc4

Can someone please help me how to change the checksum, the game works fine.

you need to replace those roms as thats the only way you can change those checksums

HELLO TO ALL THE AWESOME 2D FIGHTER FANS OUT THERE!!

I am all of 5 seconds old to this forum.

But anyway, heres my problem, Ive tried scanning the whole 90!!! pages of this thread but I cant seem to find the answer.

I have downloaded KawaX Plus and KawaX Plus fiz aswell as the SvC rom and Nebula and I cant for the life of me get this up and running and Im near in tears!!

I cant get to nebula to recognize SvC Chaos at all! And KawaX recognizes it but everytime I try and load it I get the "cant find svc_p1.rom" message

Im sorry but I really have searched these pages for an answer and I couldt find squat. So could someone please give me a few simple instructions on getting this going. I've tried configuring the right rom paths and everything and still no go.

And if it helps, my knowledge of emus and roms is basically non-existent. All I know of emulating is ZSnes and a few old school titles. So bare in mind I know nothing and need much help.

AND FOR EVERYONE THAT IS LOOKING FOR ROMS, EMUS ETC, GO HERE

www.filemirrors.com

This site is the shiznit, I found absolutely everything here.

So please help me someone.

I NEED TO PLAY SVC!!

ITS KILLING ME HAVING ALL THE STUFF BUT NOT BEING ABLE TO GET IT GOING!!

Sure do agozer

But I dont get it, am I supposed to not unzip the svcplus archive or something?

I am not too educated about the innerworkings of Kawa-X, but I'd say do not unzip the archives. Prican25 might be able to help you more. Besides, this topic would have been better off in the NextGen forum, IMO.

I've missed a couple of pages here & there, but does anyone know how to dash consistently, or dodge on this game? If not initially accessable, can these attributes be attained by beating the game or meeting certain requirements? I've checked Gamefaqs, but I have not seen anything pertaining to this.

P.s. 8 more pages to go!