SvC Chaos News

Gouken

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all of the sudden when i load svc chaos plus on nebula it says this game is locked? and i can hear it but the screen is black (i can't see ANYTHING)! what happend? why is it doing this? can anyone help?

can anyone help?

Can anyone help? Im getting the common "unable to load program roms" error while trying to play SVC on the newest ECGC NRX hack (test version 4.2). I even put in the "supposed" latest P1 and M1 files (got them from neogamez but i dont know if they have the latest ones) and still got this message. Strange thing is that with the ECGC neorage hack that came with my SVC ROM i had none of these problems. I tried the ROM before and after replacing the P1 and M1 ROMS on the ECGC hack that came packed with my ROM and the ROM loaded on that particular one. I even put the exact same settings on both hacks and it worked with the ECGC that came with my ROM. Why is this happening? I like the newest ECGC cuz it has a more simpler and easier to read list than earlier versions (which had weird names list Last Blade 2 H1,H2,H3 etc). Am i doing something wrong or is it the emu? Oh btw this also happened with SSV.....

Hi everyone im kinda new to this but could someone please send me a few links for SVC Chaos (plus or normal) for neo ragex to the following email adress.

cloudjlionheart@hotmail.com

Thanx very much :-D

This is a forum. We don't send replies via email.

Try this link: http://www.emustar.com/Svc_chaos_snk_vs_capcom