SvC Chaos News

Gouken

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SVC should (hypotethically) work as is, as long as you use the EGCG NeoRAGEx...

There's something wrong with your P rom. Mind posting some CRCs and I'll look at mine for comparision?

Can someone help me? I have no blood in my svcplus on kawaks 1.46.

I downloaded svcstuff.zip from this site and used all patches except SVC S1 Rom Patches, 'cause i already used PLUS remover patch, and it also on S1, so I thought, that if i patch already patched file something may go wrong. So which file should I patch to get blood? And tell me, please, where to download it. Thanks.

I downloaded svcstuff.zip from this site and used all patches except SVC S1 Rom Patches, 'cause i already used PLUS remover patch, and it also on S1, so I thought, that if i patch already patched file something may go wrong. So which file should I patch to get blood? And tell me, please, where to download it. Thanks.

You don't need any sort of patch to enable blood. Just turn on the test dip switch, reset the game, and go into the software dips for the game and turn blood on.

You don't need any sort of patch to enable blood. Just turn on the test dip switch, reset the game, and go into the software dips for the game and turn blood on.

Indeed. Why don't people understand the importance if the Soft Dip settings in Neo-Geo games, even though the Test Menu button is a documented feature in every emulator. :(

I got blood. There is only blood in Japanese console mode. Nor in American or European console mode, nor in any arcade mode. So dip switches don't do anything in this case, I suppose. And by the way, I know very well about dip switches, but in other games there are only time and difficulty settings, so i haven't thought there can be blood settings too. Anyway, thank you guys.