SvC Chaos News

Gouken

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well. I got the svc rom (thx to FireBrand X and a few others for helpin out) and it works perfectly. It's still bugs a few times but it's nuthin THAT BAD. :lol: The game is pretty good (rockin intro sequence!!), there's a big selection characters and the levels are pretty cool. The soundtrack is average...I can't really tell since the sound bugs alot.

Oh well. I got the svc rom (thx to FireBrand X and a few others for helpin out) and it works perfectly. It's still bugs a few times but it's nuthin THAT BAD. :lol:  The game is pretty good (rockin intro sequence!!), there's a big selection characters and the levels are pretty cool. The soundtrack is average...I can't really tell since the sound bugs alot.

I can email you the sound fix, if you want... That, or then ICQ

Oh well. I got the svc rom (thx to FireBrand X and a few others for helpin out) and it works perfectly. It's still bugs a few times but it's nuthin THAT BAD. :lol:  The game is pretty good (rockin intro sequence!!), there's a big selection characters and the levels are pretty cool. The soundtrack is average...I can't really tell since the sound bugs alot.

Yes plz do!!! That's all I need. The game runs perfectly and all. That characters move well, it's just the sound that bugs.

sonicextreme@hotmail.com

And when I get the sound fix, where should I put it??

Yes plz do!!! That's all I need. The game runs perfectly and all. That characters move well, it's just the sound that bugs.

sonicextreme@hotmail.com

And when I get the sound fix, where should I put it??

If I'm not mistaken, the sound fix is in the M1. Just replace the old one (and change the extension to.bin if all the other roms are.bins)

Backup the original just in case.

What? M1? What the hell is that? Anyways...c'mon you said you could email it to me. What's the deal...?

I just did. If you have problems soundwise in Neo-Geo games, you usually have corrupt V roms or the M1 rom. M1 handles the Z80 processor calls/instructions. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong.)

Edited by Agozer