SvC Chaos News

Gouken

Mars people???winner.gif02.gif

Wow, weren't they the alien thingies that appeared in Mslug2, Mslug X and Mslug 3? I hate those things. I'm glad they're not in Mslug 4.

The Red Arremer character looks alot like FireBrand from Demon's Crest.

winner.gif

So are they any musics form the Street Fighter games that appear in SVC?

Edited by Kao

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just love the Mars People in Metal Slug 2,X and 3. ^_^

I haven't heard any SF music in SVC...A completely new soundtrack, which isn't that good to boot.

Edited by Agozer

I hate those things. They constantly attack in large numbers and it takes like 10 shots to kill them. Do you remember the last Boss in Mslug 3? He's another huge Mars Alien.

ngmetalslug3.gif

I love that mother alien even more. ^_^ Metal Slug 3 is gaming bliss from start to finish.

Try this for SVC Plus:

Emustar - SVC Plus

On this page there are also patches for the internal rom files, which may enable the bosses, but I can't be sure, and other stuff.

Hope the link still works.

Well the good thing is, the site had the svcplus rom. The bad thing is, when I click on it....it's a broken link. ^_^

Whoops, I didn't see the message to not make any more SvC threads.

Here's what I posted in mine:

"Hi, I recently downloaded a ZIP file from SuprNova that had WinKawaks and the SvC Chaos rom supposively ready to play. The rom is there, but when I want to try to load it, it doesn't seem to be in the list of games to play. Now, keep in mind that I'm pretty new to arcade emulation (outside of NeoRageX), but what files, besides the actual zipped rom would I need to play this game? Or, if someone would tell me what files, etc. to get in order to play it using a different emulator, that would be most appreciated, as well.

Thanks in advance."

The Red Arremer character looks alot like FireBrand from Demon's Crest.

winner.gif

Firebrand IS the Red Arremer. When you beat Gargoyle's Quest on the gameboy, it ties in with Ghosts 'N Goblins in the story line. Demon's Crest is actually Gargoyle's Quest part 3.

I am actually greatful they put in Firebrand in this game. He is my favorite video game character and also where I get my internet name from. I either go by FirebrandX or FBX for short. I even got to make an "FBX" snowboard for SSX 3, which you will get for MAC eventually as you play through the game. It's listed as "Galaxy" in Mac's snowboard list, but you will see "FBX" written on the bottom of the board.