SvC Chaos News

Gouken

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Neogamez even have roms? I'been there like 10 times in the past hour and it dosen't have any roms. Only emulators.

Neogamez does have a few rom links to the newest titles, but they don't last very long thanks to ungodly traffic.

....and how is that suppose to help me? :-D The rom links don't even have the new rom releases. Some of them are even broken links yet again. This is really startin to pist me off. -_-

Can't believe that no one knows where to get the freakin rom.

....and how is that suppose to help me? :-D  The rom links don't even have the new rom releases. Some of them are even broken links yet again. This is really startin to pist me off. -_- 

Kao, you want to know how to get these roms any time you want? Learn to use emule. I use it almost exclusively for rom collecting.

Hello, I was wondering if someone could provide a link for the correct 269p-p1.bin This is what I have:

269p-p1.bin WRONG CHECKSUMS:

EXPECTED: CRC(2a2516de) SHA1(964781daf9227fef1648ab76cf5e09a71ae4ff85)

FOUND: CRC(244d0bd0) SHA1(d5319fbde6b09dec310af7511c7a83826b5d6bb5)

I greatly appreciate any help then

....and how is that suppose to help me? :-D  The rom links don't even have the new rom releases. Some of them are even broken links yet again. This is really startin to pist me off. :(

Kao, you want to know how to get these roms any time you want? Learn to use emule. I use it almost exclusively for rom collecting.

Emule???? -_- PLZ explain....what the heck is emule? If your telling me to use emulators then that's exactly what i'm doin.

vandam78, I think it would be bettter for you just to tell me WHERE you got the room. -_-

Hi guy i am new around here and i wish to know where to download the svc rom.I have downloaded it once,but it is a fake.Where can i get the real zip from?I would prefer to use NeoRageX.If needed,i could use the nebula as well,but i would need the dat file as well.

No thx, if it's anything like Kazaa (that thing brings alot of viruses), forget it. I'l just wait for someone to post the rom link.

Weird, alot of people got the rom and have no idea how to get it... :-D

I'm not blaming any of you guys, I just find it kinda weird.