SvC Chaos News

Gouken

Ok, need help. The Rom works on Nebula, but it run really, really, slow. I tried getting to work on MAME and it finds all the files except 269_p1, 269_s1, and 269_m1. The files are in the zip so I don't know what's the problem. Any suggestions?

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, sorry for this newbie question...

I ftp'd the files mentioned in the previous posts and unzipped them...

when I start wkloader.exe

all I get is "no romset loaded" when I hit enter...

ok assuming I'm supposed to load the rom, it doesn't seem to be detected..

I configured my directories, but still not detected... and listing doesn't show it either :( (!?)

any help would be appreciated, it seems the roms are there.. but not in 2xx format...

the files have a different crc than the one in your mame dat file!

edit the crcs into your mame dat file!

Ok, this may be a stupid question, but what are the "crcs", how do i edit them into my mame dat file and edit them into what?

Bcotton, as far as I know, SVC doesn't work on NeoRage X. I have tried to get SVC Plus working on it, but it keeps on hanging just before a fight starts.

For me, it works smoothly in Nebula ver. 2.23 C, but you have to edit the NeoGeo dat file in Nebula first.

Bcotton, as far as I know, SVC doesn't work on NeoRage X. I have tried to get SVC Plus working on it, but it keeps on hanging just before a fight starts.

For me, it works smoothly in Nebula ver. 2.23 C, but you have to edit the NeoGeo dat file in Nebula first.

SVC does work in NeoRAGEx.