SvC Chaos News

Gouken

Thx for the name and keys, it didn't come with an nfo as far as i'm lookin but oh well

ok now i keep getting a error about loading the program roms :P all the roms are.rom with some being with _ and others -

Edited by Prican25

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SVC chaos 100% working in NRX!!!!

no need to update the p1 rom if you have used my fixes

http://www.neogamez.net/downloads/emulador...es/neoragex.zip

if you have not used my fixes then go there now

http://svcmame.cjb.net/ all you need to do use the p1 rom and rename the rom to svc_p1.rom

and make sure all roms look like this

svc_??.rom

Edited by james

Ok, gentlemen. This thread has gotten me a great deal through this.

I have

Nebula 2.23c

Kawaks 1.46b/Loader

MAME32 77.1b

Kawaks1.47

SVCPlus(Ive added patches)/1 set renamed-269.bin/1 set normal names

DAT File

Newest BIOS

I still seem to be missing a step. I cant figure what it is. I'm not going to even try to use any Kawaks, cause the game isn't in the load screen. The others wont load it. I set the directory to the folder containing the BIOS, and SVCPlus rom. What else must be done? I wouldnt even go through this, but this game wont be on PS2 for a while in the US.

people, my flocking head is exploding. I just want to play the game!!!!!!!

give a flocking working site so i can download the flocking rom and a site for

the emulator! just kawax, nrx or nebula!!!!! help me out here!!!! give me specific details cuz i'm a retard!!!!!!!!!! plzzzzzzzz

Hey, I need some help. I'm trying to run SvC on KawaX SE. I had it running on KawaX PLUS, but since that will no longer be supported I'm switching over to KawaX SE. Well, I replaced my original P and M roms with the ones prepared for KawaX PLUS by N3oGhost. These don't work with SE so I downloaded the ROM (svcplus.zip) again. But it's not the same!

This version is Plus (says so on the title screen), but it's missing a couple of characters. I played with some flying demon character (sorry, don't know his name) before on my PLUS rom, but he isn't there on the Plus version I have now... there is also someone missing on the other side, but I don't know who it is.

Can anyone help me out here? What ROM did I have before?

[edit] also, sorry if this is covered somewhere in this thread... but it's 62 pages! Just easier to ask.

Edited by Thraxen