SvC Chaos News

Gouken

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably a stupid question but, is their any way to change the language to english?

When you are playing the game go to options and you can change language. B)

damn thnx alot, i was about to say theirs no option menu, then i pushed select or something by accident and the selection screen popped up.

PRECIATE IT!

Could someone give me a hand with this? I am trying to get the SvC roms to run in MacMAME but I am experiencing the same freezing and restarting during the pre-fight dialogue that NeoRage and X-Box users were having. Are there any ways to fix this that dont involve hacking the emulator? I am using MacMAME so hacking the emulator is not an option for me (even if it was I dont have the tech skills to do it).

I have everything renamed to the kof98 not encrypted set (kof98n). Evrything works like a charm except for that text freeze. Would a different set of roms yield different results? Someone please help!

Could someone give me a hand with this?  I am trying to get the SvC roms to run in MacMAME but I am experiencing the same freezing and restarting during the pre-fight dialogue that NeoRage and X-Box users were having.  Are there any ways to fix this that dont involve hacking the emulator?  I am using MacMAME so hacking the emulator is not an option for me (even if it was I dont have the tech skills to do it).

I have everything renamed to the kof98 not encrypted set (kof98n).  Evrything works like a charm except for that text freeze.  Would a different set of roms yield different results?  Someone please help!

this is a memory issue and i doubt patching the rom will fix it ..from what i have seen the emu needs looking at..

if you have another pc like a P4 then try this emu http://svcmame.cjb.net/

yo FeC, which SVC works with kawaks and what version do i need to run it!

svcplus is the original romset and svcbl is the bootleg

can u also post the link for the respective kawax oor any other good emu plz

svcplus is a hack

svcbl is more like the original

then what do u suggest

svcplus or bl?

SVC Plus is a bootleg hack, because of "Plus" instead of "Insert coin" at the beginning, false boss heads at chara select screen & bugs as in svcbl (Rockman Zero reset & Red Arremer BGM stage).

SVC Bootleg (svcbl) will be like the original SVC (but it will stay a bootleg version), when it won't support BGM bug in Red Arremer stage & Rockman Zero special move "Spear" (next to the opponent) reset of the game bug when Blood is enabled.