SvC Chaos News

Gouken

:D+Dec 9 2003, 01:13 PM-->

QUOTE(Gouki :) @ Dec 9 2003, 01:13 PM)
thx guys for the help! currently i'm downloading svcplus so i'm not sure if it is SNK vs Capcom : Svc Chaos! it may be beta or somethin'!

ok where can i get

Capcom vs Snk Mil. Fight 2000

Capcom vs Snk Mil. Fight 2001 PRO

Capcom vs Snk 2 Mil. Fighters 2001

and on what emu does it run on?

thx gouki and xeon

can NRX 0.9c run SVC CHAOS?

again sry for the big reply....

Capcom vs SNK series aren't supported in MV-S & AES, you can't use them on a NeoGeo emulator.

what's a bootleg?

on what are they supported then? kawaks? or final burn?

also marvel vs capcom 2 is on kawaks or final burn?

u must be some sort of game guru

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im assuming youre asking for the arcade versions there.

nope, theyre not emulated at all

(and yes, even MvsC2 isnt emulated as well. your last resort would be to play them on a console)

Edited by Xeon

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN........

oh well.... CvsS1/PRO/2 and MvsC2 will be emulated though, right?

and i heard from somewhere on these forums that SVC isn't even out full version yet! i think that this svcplus i'm downloading is beta!

The dump of SVC Chaos is a PCB bootleg version.

as for new games NRX will not  emulate  any more off the new neogeo's as the system will be changeing    but mame on the other hand could  emulate it if the right drivers  are written for it     NRX  has no drivers and thats where it will be limited.  

here's a good example   Snk Vs Capcom chaos NRX  cannot  emulate it   yet mame can   and its not hacked and no patches...  A driver was written for it .

to get some games working in NRX  is to patch the rom  now that say something about neorage...

From the end user's point of view, it makes no difference whether the emulator's design supports drivers or not. Because either way requires an upgrade. Would SVC work on a version of mame/kawaks/nebula released last year? No, you had to get a recent version for the game to even show on the load list.

hhmm i compiled mame version 53 and svc( snk Vs Capcom Chaos)works fine

and the driver had to be written for that mame version :D but works just as good works better on the older pc's that version ...

and yes you can get svc to work in Nebula and kawaks from versions was released last year. thats what a dat is for ...

and i was never talking about end-user stuff anyway . i am talking about the fact neorage has issues on games that run perfect on mame,nebula, kawaks yet need to be patched to work on Neorage and by all means if i had an older pc then yes i would use neorage X and i hope soon for the rest that like neorage i hope they get SVC to work on it (patched rom )

Edited by james

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN........

oh well.... CvsS1/PRO/2 and MvsC2 will be emulated though, right?

and i heard from somewhere on these forums that SVC isn't even out full version yet! i think that this svcplus i'm downloading is beta!

SVCPLUS is a hacked rom set nothing more

svc is the closest thing you going to get to the original games i no longer use SVCPLUS

i own the svc jamma pcb and in no way is a bootleg.

the so called bootleg works the same as my pcb jamma game board apart from sound issues with the rom it is pefect ...

Edited by james

again... WHAT IS A BOOTLEG? what is PCB? pc beta?

bootleg is a clone of the original game that is altered so it can run

PCB is the board that goes inside the arcade machine . which has the game on it ....

SVCPLUS  is a hacked rom set  nothing more   

svc is the closest thing you going to get to the original games  i no longer use SVCPLUS

i own the svc  jamma pcb  and in no way is a bootleg.

the so called bootleg  works  the same as my pcb jamma game board apart from sound issues with the rom  it is pefect ...

It is hacked for the "Plus" & boss heads at chara select screen. But : can you prove the dump of SVC released on the Net isn't bootleg ?

SVCPLUS  is a hacked rom set   nothing more   

svc is the closest thing you going to get to the original games  i no longer use SVCPLUS

i own the svc  jamma pcb  and in no way is a bootleg.

the so called bootleg  works  the same as my pcb jamma game board apart from sound issues with the rom  it is pefect ...

It is hacked for the "Plus" & boss heads at chara select screen. But : can you prove the dump of SVC released on the Net isn't bootleg ?

i never said it was not a bootleg i said i owned the jamma pcb and thats not a bootleg and i also said the svc (snk Vs capcom chaos) is the closest you get to the proper rom

please i know what hacked means

svcplus is not a proper arcade and is not an offical game its a hacked rom.that someone has put on the net... i doubt you will find svcplus on any proper arcade machine..

now can you proove that it is a bootleg and do not link to me some site.

there's a site that says the hacked svcplus is the parent rom and the svcbl is the clone of svc. now that does not seem right how could the hacked rom set be the parent rom. its more like the other way round

svcbl parent

svcplus clone

Edited by james