SvC Chaos News

Gouken

jamesor anybody can u help me to find the croching tiger hidden dragon & motw rom for nebula... i wait to play it look like collz i play arcade wallah u can make your character small hehehe & they mods kyo.. plzz i need it any link... :D

I saw CTHD at [http://www.fight-zone.net/neogeoroms.htm] but it seems to be neorage version, Its the same name so whether it works on NEBULA I don't know.

the mame version of croching tiger hidden dragon works in nebula

the neorage version CHTD will not work in nebula unless you have the correct dat.

anyway lets keep this thread in the topic and that is svcplus

Edited by james

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have svc in mame so NRX is not needed 

also run svc on kawaks  and nebula. Non hacked emulators  .    so that means  the other emulators can play more of neogeo rom that neorage can    therefore  the thing  about support is not an issue :D

NRX will work on any new release as long as the game does not use any hardware features it does not emulate. Try saying the same thing on the present version for those other emus in a year or two. They will not even show on the game list even if the software uses features that are fully emulated. Whether or not an emu is hacked or not is only an issue if you're a developer interested in the source code or internal design. End users could hardly bother.

:D+Dec 8 2003, 02:49 PM-->

QUOTE(Gouki :) @ Dec 8 2003, 02:49 PM)
- how many Snk vs Capcom games are there

- can they be played on NRX or kawaks

- if so, how and from where (maybe a file name could help me)

correct me if i'm wrong

- Capcom vs Snk 1

- Capcom vs Snk 2

- Capcom vs Snk pro (?)

- Svc Chaos

- Svc Chaos plus

sry for the uberlong reply................

Capcom vs SNK series (in Arcade only) :

Capcom vs SNK : Millennium Fight 2000 (Made by Capcom on Naomi)

Capcom vs SNK : Millennium Fight 2001 PRO (Made by Capcom on Naomi)

Capcom vs SNK 2 : Millionaire Fighting 2001 (Made by Capcom on Naomi).

SNK vs Capcom series (in Arcade only) :

SNK vs Capcom : SVC Chaos (made by SNK Playmore on MV-S).

Small error :

Title : SVC Chaos, Subtitle : SNK vs Capcom.

i have svc in mame so NRX is not needed  

also run svc on kawaks  and nebula. Non hacked emulators  .    so that means  the other emulators can play more of neogeo rom that neorage can     therefore  the thing  about support is not an issue :D

NRX will work on any new release as long as the game does not use any hardware features it does not emulate. Try saying the same thing on the present version for those other emus in a year or two. They will not even show on the game list even if the software uses features that are fully emulated. Whether or not an emu is hacked or not is only an issue if you're a developer interested in the source code or internal design. End users could hardly bother.

as for new games NRX will not emulate any more off the new neogeo's as the system will be changeing but mame on the other hand could emulate it if the right drivers are written for it NRX has no drivers and thats where it will be limited.

here's a good example Snk Vs Capcom chaos NRX cannot emulate it yet mame can and its not hacked and no patches... A driver was written for it .

to get some games working in NRX is to patch the rom now that say something about neorage...

Edited by james

as for new games NRX will not  emulate  any more off the new neogeo's as the system will be changeing    but mame on the other hand could  emulate it if the right drivers  are written for it    NRX  has no drivers and thats where it will be limited. 

here's a good example  Snk Vs Capcom chaos NRX  cannot  emulate it  yet mame can  and its not hacked and no patches...  A driver was written for it .

to get some games working in NRX  is to patch the rom  now that say something about neorage...

From the end user's point of view, it makes no difference whether the emulator's design supports drivers or not. Because either way requires an upgrade. Would SVC work on a version of mame/kawaks/nebula released last year? No, you had to get a recent version for the game to even show on the load list.

thx guys for the help! currently i'm downloading svcplus so i'm not sure if it is SNK vs Capcom : Svc Chaos! it may be beta or somethin'!

ok where can i get

Capcom vs Snk Mil. Fight 2000

Capcom vs Snk Mil. Fight 2001 PRO

Capcom vs Snk 2 Mil. Fighters 2001

and on what emu does it run on?

thx gouki and xeon

can NRX 0.9c run SVC CHAOS?

again sry for the big reply....

thx guys for the help! currently i'm downloading svcplus so i'm not sure if it is SNK vs Capcom : Svc Chaos! it may be beta or somethin'!

ok where can i get

Capcom vs Snk Mil. Fight 2000

Capcom vs Snk Mil. Fight 2001 PRO

Capcom vs Snk 2 Mil. Fighters 2001

and on what emu does it run on?

thx gouki and xeon

can NRX 0.9c run SVC CHAOS?

again sry for the big reply....

Capcom vs SNK series aren't supported in MV-S & AES, you can't use them on a NeoGeo emulator.