SvC Chaos News

Gouken

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard earlier ppl bashing neorage. Neorage isn't that bad guys. Even several years after it was discontinued it still supports the most recent releases (with the exception of svc). Unlike emulators like kawaks it doesn't need to be constantly updated to get the roms on the list. It just recognizes the roms automatically and adds them for you even if they weren't specified in the original list.

I heard earlier ppl bashing neorage.  Neorage isn't that bad guys.  Even several years after it was discontinued it still supports the most recent releases (with the exception of svc).  Unlike emulators like kawaks it doesn't need to be constantly updated to get the roms on the list.  It just recognizes the roms automatically and adds them for you even if they weren't specified in the original list.

Yup,You Are Right,Although NRX Author Stop Realeasing It,Its Still A Good Emulator.Its Still Got Fans,Too,Include Me,So Thats Why I Want A NRX Support sVc Chaos.

http://www.emucn.net (look for the headline named "NeoRAGEx EGCG Ver.Final X (Test Version 1)")

theres an NRX news and download in there at the frontpage (WARNING for people below broadband - the file is 10 MB)

i cannot verify this myself if it works perfectly with SVC (i didnt download this, well, partially but didnt finish it). dont blame me if anything stupid happens.

SVC doesn't work with NeoRage X for the moment. Tecl@ is working on that.

I believe NeoRAGEx EGCG Ver.Final X is made by men from www.emuother.com.

My stupid ass can't figure out how to play it in Kawaks nor nebula. I have the patched files from the links posted on here, but i dont see the game in the list. Could someone please post which files needs to be replaced and what folders they should be located in? I think thats whats tripping me up.

Yesterday the game was recognized in the list but I kept getting "couldn't fine

ng-lo.rom" error messages. Man this is giving me a real headache. It's so frustrating.

Yesterday the game was recognized in the list but I kept getting "couldn't fine

ng-lo.rom" error messages. Man this is giving me a real headache. It's so frustrating.

Check you have put neogeo.zip bios in your roms folder, & check roms names in the neogeo.zip romset.