SvC Chaos News

Gouken

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what os are you useing ? my loader works fine

i am useing the one that was called 1.46p it worked first time and was the one that came from neogames

have you right clicked on the loader and changed the compatibilty to win 2000 or win 98 ? maybe you have

have you tried Nebula works fine .... there's no loader needed. i use 2.23c

Yea i have 1.46p as well :D Im using win2k and it has no option to change compatability which is the only thing I can think of that might make it work. Main reason i wanna get it in 1.46 is so I can play online, playing against the computer is boring and im the only user on kaillera that I have know of thats using 1.45 and i desync after 1-2 mins, havn't seen any nebula users either :D

do u have aim i could send you mine but it will need to be set up again

the asr file willl have to be replaced with yours

Well, ive just tested the same 1.46p emu from my machine on a winXP machine and it works fine. If theres anyone else who is using windows 2k and has SVC running through 1.46 please post a link to a working copy of the emulator here please!!!!!!!!

james i found something on spanish websites they have made p1 file

but its for original version means u can use the bosses character...

can i used it... just uask i try before replace the old ( didnt rename it )

it cant i.... :D

do not use the original p1 rom for the svcplus

use this m1 rom to fix the voices http://www.neogamez.net/Downloads/svc/svc_m1.zip

and here is the p1 you should use for svcplus http://www.neogamez.net/Downloads/svc/svc_P1.zip

Edited by james

james it didnt work it say wrong files...hmmmm im using nebula not mame or kawaz... :D ...

the reason for that is you need to fix the dat file for svcplus as the crc has changed (thats if you have replaced the roms ) nebula and kawaks use the same type of dat

just say you have downloaded this rom 269-p1.com to run in your emulator nebula or kawaks you will need to rename it to svc_p1.rom And even if it says wrong files it should still run

it looks to me you should not be messing with your rom sets as you seem to have no idea what you are doing maybe you should find a good friend who can help you that is close by .

hey james thanks it workz but after i paste p1 files all the secret character gone...anway thankz...any way im sorry i keed asking silly question

& btw just to tell i think svc now can play in neorage... thats where i found ( forget )....thankz very much james...but i need 1 more y the secret character gone am i doing wrong... :D