SvC Chaos News

Gouken

it should be done for all of em everyone has a diff pref on emus

i personally like kwaks myself

i could do that very easy as i run the same rom on all three emulators

Mame. Nebula, Kawaks but many chosse not to see what i am doing and choose to do it there own way

and i admit there are too many version of this rom simply because many have not put in the fixes or some of them...... i use the latest and are not from neogames.net so no credits for them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update svc original only

a new p1 original for svc.zip has been released.

i found it long before it was put up on neogames

KO now seems to have correct colours

once i am happy that it works ok in mame i will update and will let you all know

i may even release this when mame 78 is released by then new fixes may happen

Edited by james

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hhmm you do not read

it does start and run but it freezes up just before a fight

I know is that a problem with neoragex or the rom itself?

to me it is the emulator but a patch is needed for the roms to work

kawaks control problems, it happened to my comp, dont know about other.,but it seem other are experiencing the same thing, i hope this will work :D

i have experienced some problem on some kawaks but apparently i have be able to handle that, some movement like dp and hcf of dm is hard to come out on some kawaks, esspecialy on the kawaksfix version, i noticed some laggines on the controul., so i change the setting on kawaks ini, turn the task priority on kawaks.ini to normal (32), the setting to high prioriy seems to affect the respons of the joystick.

iori sdm., qcf2x dm, and the qcf ac 4x folloup is not taking damage, any one know how to fix this ?

thanks

well there is a way to check tosee if you the right files for the partivular game ur lookin for.i will tell you how to ge it.

first of all open kawaks then go to tools option an click on the Generate Romcenter DAT.then where ever your location of your kawaks is go into the fiolder and and open a file called Winkawaks Romcenter and open it with a word document.then search down the list till u find ur specific game rom and look to see if the files u have r the same as the one shown in the directory.

Or you can just try and opening them with Calice.

Ok well I found the problem, and I will post on how to fix this... and get the rom to work properly. Sorry, about this I didn't notice this till now and it will not be that hard..... Let me write one up and I'll repost it. The emulator is fine, its just the rom.

sVc Rom Fix

You must do this to get the rom properly working, Apperently the person didn't pack it right, well rename one key file.

Download the ROM

Download it here...

Kawaks v1.46 sVc Guide/Downloads Here

Download it from the Download Site #2 (Direct Download)

Unpacking the ROM

1st: Make a folder on your desktop

(If you don't know how to do it is)

Right Click your desktop

Then

New > New Folder (The name is not important!)

2nd: Extract the.zip (svcplus.zip)

Click and Drag or Extract all the files contained in the.zip (svcplus.zip) into the New Folder or whatever you named it.

If you don't have WinXp use... (I suggest one of the two.)

WinRAR

WinZIP

Fixing the ROM

1st: Find a File named svc_m1.rom in your New Folder

Right Click the file svc_m1.rom

Click

Rename

Rename the file to svc-m1.rom

Packing the ROM

If your useing WinXp

Click

Edit > Select All or Ctrl+A

Right Click (The Selected Files)

Then...

Send To > Compressed (zipped) Folder

Once it finishes, go ahead and

Right Click (The.zip you made)

Click

Rename

Rename the file to svcplus.zip

(If your useing WinRAR/WinZIP it should be just about the same way to compress it)

Your DONE!

Just place the new.zip into you rom's folder and everything should all work fine. If you need help message me on AIM at F3ARlessDUCKY... Questions that can't be answered by the guides will not be responded too.

I memmer there was patches to fix that nasty blinking *plus* by removing it completely and another for fixing voices and another for fixing Iori's move...but what the hell are they trying to do now? Are they trying to unfix the rom by adding all the old crap?

thats stupid