SvC Chaos News

Gouken

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not doing all this testing for me  heck ive played and beat the game neumerous times  just  making sure it works forevery one else  maybe im just  retarded on your links  lol  it may just be me  but im giving it another go.

It's the rom, it's nothing else b/c your right it's 39megs and it's supposed to be 40.1... I don't know any other links on the top of my head for the right rom, if you do can you just change it for me or AIM me on F3ARlessDUCKY on AIM...

b/c that link I got was new, and the ones I gave my friends were the 40.1 meg one not this one... so this zip might be corrupted or some data missing...

im not doing all this testing for me  heck ive played and beat the game neumerous times  just  making sure it works forevery one else maybe im just  retarded on your links  lol  it may just be me  but im giving it another go.

It's the rom, it's nothing else b/c your right it's 39megs and it's supposed to be 40.1... I don't know any other links on the top of my head for the right rom, if you do can you just change it for me or AIM me on F3ARlessDUCKY on AIM...

b/c that link I got was new, and the ones I gave my friends were the 40.1 meg one not this one... so this zip might be corrupted or some data missing...

thats the size it came out to when I compressed it to. If you used 7zip w/maximum compression, then thats the size it'll come to...so no need to worry

Not to make anyone feel bad or anything like that, but I am noticing a lot of repeats of the same question. Search through the topic first, it will answer many of your questions :D

Otherwise, good job on the converting and contributing to the svc chaos rom :D

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but I have tried around 5 different versions of the loader and the problem remains the same:

After opening Kawaks 1.46 hacked loader none of the games listed in the.dat file show in ANY of the lists (Show Available, Show All, Show NeoGeo) This includes KOF2k and SNK Vs Capcom amongst others.

After opening Kawaks 1.45 the list shows all games that the emulator can play which includes SNk Vs Capcom and it plays perfect, but this game is always missing from the 1.46 loader for me.

I've also had someone d/l the rom from me to try it on an exact copy of my 1.46 loader only to be told that its working fine for them!?!?

Any ideas as to why it does this?

The only coincidence I have come across so far is everyone who seems to be able to play it thorugh 1.46 is on Windows XP or Windows 98.

I am on win2k myself and am yet to come across another person using 2K who can get the 1.46 loader to display the games :/

Any Ideas?

Hi,

I just downloaded the newest version of mame (mame32v77.1b.zip), and

the newest version of romcenter this is what it show:

0.jpg

I've read the other comments about it being a *.BIN. I tried doing it

but did not work.

Can someone help me with this (you can IM me through Y.I.M or MSN)

Thanks

Faye Wong

Edited by Faye Wong

Hi,

I just downloaded the newest version of mame (mame32v77.1b.zip), and

the newest version of romcenter this is what it show:

0.jpg

I've read the other comments about it being a *.BIN.  I tried doing it

but did not work.

Can someone help me with this (you can IM me through Y.I.M or MSN)

Thanks

Faye Wong

you need the romcenter dat i can see you have not done that

put the dat in the datas folder within romcenter directory

is the second link on the list http://svcmame.cjb.net/

then use the mame 77.1 dat from the menu if you have the correct rom it will tell you

it should be like this :

Capture1.gif

Edited by james

Does any1 know how to get it to work with neoragex?  It should be easy since neoragex detects roms that weren't even specified in the list. plz help.

hhmm you do not read

it does start and run but it freezes up just before a fight