SvC Chaos News

Gouken

ALLRIGHT!!!!!!!

James,  you kick ass :D

The new MAME works great with the game

It fixed the voices for Geese, Demitri,Rockman,MarsPeople and Violent Ken's taunt....

This game is so BADASS!!!!!! B)

Thanks a bunch..... :(

I also have seen that the original is on Kawaks......

will this be available for MAME or NeorageX????

Thanks Again!!!^_^

if you know where to download the original i will be able to compare and add a driver for mame i think this is not the original as some people are renameing the svcplus to svc since the plus was removed if the svc thats said to be original has 6 rows of players to select from then its still the bootleg

Hey James

It turns out that this should be the original p1 rom for Kawaks 1.46

I dont have this emu. so could you test it?

Its available here

warning this original p1 is not for the svcplus rom and it is not working properly

at anyrate i have added it to svc not the svcplus and is in the new mame which now being updated as i type this

there will be two rom sets in mame

svc.zip

svcplus.zip

to get two rom set copy the svcplus then rename the copy to svc then add the original p1 to the svc.zip which can be found here soon http://svcmame.cjb.net/

Edited by james

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone Please Get me A Real SVC Chaos ROM I Don't Want The Bootleg One And I don't Use Nebula Or Winkrawk As It Struck On My Windows XP so If Someone Has The Real Version Of SVC Chaos Which You can Run On Neorage X,Please Post The Link.

-Tidus

Someone Please Get me A Real SVC Chaos ROM I Don't Want The Bootleg One And I don't Use Nebula Or Winkrawk As It Struck On My Windows XP so If Someone Has The Real Version Of SVC Chaos Which You can Run On Neorage X,Please Post The Link.

-Tidus

there is no NRX yet for the svc or svcplus

If The Real SVC Chaos Is Out,Can Someone Post The Link Here?

I Badly Need It.

-Tidus

STOP SPAMMING.. it's not out yet. That's why there is a bootleg and this thread is so many pages. It's constantly updating with new patches so there can be a final version which will be the REAL SVC. Expect it to take a couple more weeks or days. :D

... name of the roms. btw i can use the nebula roms right. so i want to know what the name for mame... plzz james your help are wellcome... :D

rename from svc-p1.rom to 269-p1.bin

do this for all the roms in the archive