Ok...

emsley

So many topics maybe its time to econamise.

You could group them all together.

Arcade emulation.

Mame, Cps1, Cps2, Neo Geo.

If oyu have played it in an arcade chances are we have all you need to know about arcade emulation in here.

There ya go!

Just an idea.

Nah, we just need to make another forum JUST for Disoblige "Disoblige's Poll's and Stuff"!

I'm just kidding, I know he's just trying to keep people being active on here when specific forums aren't an interest at a certain time for people.

(Read MY idea in the top most stickied thread. We should lose a forum or two that are well.........useless)

And grouping the Neo-Geo and CPS1 forums together would be good (Kawaks runs both etc) But Mame should stay on it's own and so should Pinball)

And how about taking the console forums and grouping them based on manufacturer, with sub forums? Like this.......

Nintendo Emulation > Nintendo64 + NES/SNES (And Gamecube in the future)

Sony > Playstation + Playstation 2 (Now or later)

Sega > Master System + Genesis + Saturn (etc)

We could also do away with the "Handheld" forum by making forums in each manufacturer's sub forum list for their handhelds (Gameboy and Gameboy Advance etc)

So that we keep the main forum page less cluttered, but can add sub forums without worrying about.......well, more clutter on the main page of the forum.

It would allow us to have a much more diverse forum without looking messy and cluttered with too much on the main page! :lol:

• 3 months later...
don't you people think that there are too many sub-forums on this site?

I sure do...

I agree, it's a bit crowded. Personally I would group things something like this:

-Current Affairs: everything not game related

-General Emulation: snes, genesis, N64, TurboGrafx, handheld etc

-Arcade Emulation: SNK, Capcom and everything else arcade

-CD based emulation: PSX, Saturn, Dreamcast, PCE CD, 3DO and in time others

-Rom Requests

-PC games/tech help

-Emu Network

-Media: movies and music

-Site feedback

I think nearly all topics would fit under one of these categories and it would give the board a much more clean look. I'm wouldn't make sub directories though, the less clicking the better imo.

That is a good lineup but wait.... there is a minor error..

Current affairs should have game related news like KOF2K3...

....what on earth is emu network all about?????? :(

I'll think about Sane's idea, but it won't be easy.

Emu-Network is our own Direct Connect Hub network that consists of around 7 hubs or servers that allow people to share roms and such. None of the servers are hosted by us and of course this server does and will never (where 1Emulation is hosted on) condone it, but were part of the network. You can find around a 1,000 people or so sharing all kinds of roms. All it takes is you to read the tutorial of Direct Connect!

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...?showtopic=1663

Basically it's like IRC servers, but whole lot easier and better.

For example when sVc Chaos was released, people were using Direct Connect instead of those junky mirror links and got it right away. :(