I Am Legend

Gryph

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just read the plot of the book on wiki, and it seems like the movie sucked compared to the book.

i just read the plot of the book on wiki, and it seems like the movie sucked compared to the book.

I read the plot of the book on wiki also. The movie seems very based on the book as in you see a lot of the key elements still implemented in some way in the movie. I think they're done pretty well. The main focus of the movie has shifted a bit by making Neville's role different, but I still felt that it was a decent taking on the plotline.

Salorskin was referring to the infected guy being upset at Will Smith for kidnapping that lady.

oh, the zombie chick lady

he almost made it sound like he was talking about will smith's wife.

Poor grammar on my end... I was beyond tired.

It was a nice movie and all but the thing i hated was at the end of the movie, when the woman was narrating, its as if they are telling us that it was a real story. I dont know, it just seemed kind of weird.

I'd like to see a " Not another apocalypse movie " where they mock evey alien and moster possible . Will Smith has already been in 2 movies of this kind so he's gotta be in there .. Btw , on topic , this movie is getting way too much attention than it deserves .

---------

Why it says RIP near my avatar ? Was i infected by .. the virus ??

Edited by flowrent