[VOTE] Film & Music Review Forum

BlackKnight

[VOTE] Film & Music Review Forum  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm thinking we should have a subforum in the Reviews & Rants section for Film & Music Reviews. It could a place to trash the latest hacks at the box office, or praise a particularly good album or concert.

The key issue is whether or not people would contribute to such a section or not. So could we please get a quick show of hands- would you be interested in writing Film & Music reviews for 1emulation?

I'm thinking we should have a subforum in the Reviews & Rants section for Film & Music Reviews. It could a place to trash the latest hacks at the box office, or praise a particularly good album or concert.

The key issue is whether or not people would contribute to such a section or not. So could we please get a quick show of hands- would you be interested in writing Film & Music reviews for 1emulation?

i think we should combine all reviews under one section. make it review/rants section for all. easier

Well I would contribute, that is if I actually get out there and see something. When I threaded about Beowulf in the Lounge, it seemed out of place. And I am always looking for something to talk about, so I would definitely contribute to something like this. Not that alot of people care what others think, but I think it would be beneficial, to know what your options are. Like for instance, Beowulf was good for what it was, (3D), but it totally didn't live up to the hype the trailers played it out to be. (which is normal) It was nicely done, but was quite lacking. Thats a short version of my (opinion). And even though thats my opinion, it would be nice to know what you might be getting into.

And I wonder what is going to be done, about spoilers. Perhaps we can add a spoiler option, under the post toolbar. It's something worth considering.

if we do that make sure a poll is used for every review so I can save some time by not reading every single post

I would since so many people listen or watch what they are spoon fed. I know so much great crap that could teach a whole village how to be awesome but then it wouldn't exactly work out cuz they wouldn't be me.