contra series!

fumanchu

I always liked Contra. Especially since 3 like you mentioned. It's the kind of game, where you remember where things come from, and learn more and more, the more you play. I really liked 3, but another I must mention, is Contra: Shattered Soldier. My buddy and I had a blast memorizing the patterns, and beating the hell out of that one. I went to buy it, but forgot which was which, and bought Neo Contra........... errr.... Not so good. Strange mechanic.

I always liked Contra. Especially since 3 like you mentioned. It's the kind of game, where you remember where things come from, and learn more and more, the more you play. I really liked 3, but another I must mention, is Contra: Shattered Soldier. My buddy and I had a blast memorizing the patterns, and beating the hell out of that one. I went to buy it, but forgot which was which, and bought Neo Contra........... errr.... Not so good. Strange mechanic.

shattererd soldier must be one of the hardest games ever,i still cant finish it i get slaughtered every time! :thumbsup1:

shattererd soldier must be one of the hardest games ever,i still cant finish it i get slaughtered every time! :(

Oh man, I can remember the hours and hours that passed, while me and my buddy died, and died, and died, all the while. getting further and further, hammering out our strategy to compliment each other. It took diligence, thats how we mastered it. We would get smashed, and play the night's away. Good times.