Unknown Game

rubiocroft

Hello!

I've been trying to look for a game I played a lot of time ago. When I visited a cusing who had a psx (I was quite younger) He had some cool games like Marvel vs Capcom, TOMB RAIDER 4(since then I liked them
:punk:
), Tekken 3, Dino Crisis... and a cool game related with swords. It game system remind me to those capcom games like Resident Evil , in the sense that there are scenarios which change as you get out of them... the only difference was the plot.. lol There were two characters... the first one was some kind of sword man... and the second was a girl... maybe a ninja? I don't remember. The time was old Japan I suppose... and you killed people because it seemed they have become into zombies or something like that... you had the chance to change swords... the coolest were double swords !
:|

The name was in Japanese and obviously.... I had no idea about it then... quite different now :lol:

I still keep trying to find its name-- even in Japanese... even using Chinese webs to find a review of a whole psx list of games

BYE

RUBIO

Edited by rubiocroft

Ronin Blade?

Hey!!!

It was Ronin Blade!! --- It wasn't Tenchu because I have tried it and it is not capcom for sure.. (however, I also like it!) -- :thumbsup1:

So, thanks Mr. Black knight! did you tried it so many time ago? did you like it? I will try to get it as soon as I can... bye!

Ronin_Blade.jpg

Ronin Blade?

Hey!!!

It was Ronin Blade!! --- It wasn't Tenchu because I have tried it and it is not capcom for sure.. (however, I also like it!) -- :thumbsup1:

So, thanks Mr. Black knight! did you tried it so many time ago? did you like it? I will try to get it as soon as I can... bye!

Ronin_Blade.jpg

But you said it was japanese :o

Ronin_Blade.jpg

But you said it was japanese :banghead:

Yeah... but I meant... the game was in Japanese language... the title... and I suppose the whole dialogues.. that 's why... but thanks!--- :punk:

Hey
Mr. BlackKnight...
I surely had suffered the same about lending a game to some guy,,, that's a big mistake for sure! I lost my tomb Raider 4 the last revelation with the magazine guide walkthrough... in the same way --- grrr!!!
:)

888203076_6aec5bf019_o.jpg

• 1 month later...