Joker

Fatal Rose

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen the gay cowboy movie so I am unfamiliar with Ledger's work. sooo heres hoping. I dunno, the more I think about it the more I think David Patrick Kelly would rock as the Joker.

The supposed official canon story for the Joker's origin is that he was a rundown comedian tat ended up getting tied into crime and then the Joker was born. I believe this movie is using that.

The Joker needs to be a sophisticated madman. Whether a thug on the streets or a big crime boss, he has never been this druggo-looking deadbeat.

I always thought Ledger was a bad choice but that the art design would pick up the slack... guess not.

Actually... I like him! He fits with the new batman theme they are instilling in the movies. Obviously they are following batman begins with a more dark and serious feel rather then a cartoonist adaptation. He looks like a "real" criminal. All trashed and wasted and whatnot. Completely insane! I'm shocked thats heath ledger! I actually was wondering who it was... well kudos for him. This is a far far away shot from his usual pretty boy roles! :o

Hah, you guys are hussing and fussing about Heath Ledger and what not....at least they didn't pick someone like, oh, I don't know, Owen Wilson? That man cannot play a different part..... anyway....

I like the new Joker, I don't think he looks a whole lot like any of Ledger's other characters, and the whole darkness of the movie and of the characters fits in well, I think. I also like Christan Bale as a Batman. But as for the Joker, I think it's a good attempt at changing your everyday Batman movie, from how it all used to be. You gotta change with the Era. I mean if we still had the same Batman from the original days....you know that he'd be saying? Not "oh hell," about something, or, "oh sh*t." It would be something like, "oh cripes!" or "Oh Geeze!" you know, and there would be huge bubbles with the words "ZAP!" or "BANG!" every time someone got hit with a punch or a kick.

Like I said, you gotta change with the times..... and times are a changin....

Also,

This is Gotham City....It isn't supposed to be bright, cheery, or colorful. Granted, The Joker is supposed to be a clown or whatever, and they're cheery and crap, but again, this is Gotham....

I mean if we still had the same Batman from the original days....you know that he'd be saying? Not "oh hell," about something, or, "oh sh*t." It would be something like, "oh cripes!" or "Oh Geeze!" you know, and there would be huge bubbles with the words "ZAP!" or "BANG!" every time someone got hit with a punch or a kick.

that would own hard. 60's era tv batman is full of fond mammaries for me. its TYME to show some respect to Cesar Romero

1935_5070_4.jpg

(hotlink bandito strikes again!)