Joker

Fatal Rose

thats too bad that is a good classic look. I do like this one alot

the-dark-knight-20070521072926061-000.jpg

I saw a site a few days ago that had 6 or 7 full body shots and they looked good . also a shot of the new batsuit. unfortunately I can't find that link the batsuit looked a bit over done IMO.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

newtdk1.jpg

its Mecha Batman!

sorry for the small pic I couldn't be bothered to find a larger one.

Do I hear Jim Carey?

No, I definitely don't.

Some of the other Joker pictures I've seen reminds me of the Smiley's on Manhunt... l mean, I could picture him acting like them, no resemblance or anything like that (and not the babbling). Hopefully they make him scary or something.

I like Joker as he's portrayed in this film. Not so goofy that he's silly, but deranged and disturbed. A bit sarcastic, I suppose its better than something Jim Carrey would come up with, who is not at all a convincingly intimidating Joker.

If the movie has anything to do with "The Man Who Laughs" (which i'm guessing it does) this Joker isn't too far from the one of the book... Of course I would prefer a "Killing Joke" Joker, but I'm guessing most of the people wouldn't get it... BTW, Alex Ross = GOD

Edited by furakon

anyone seen the last trailer? here. if you haven't.

Oops didn't check Salorskins link. nice HD version of the trailer there.

I don't like the inflections in Jokers voice. maybe they should have gotten Mark Hammil to do the joker. at least he does the voice well in the cartoons.

I thought the best Joker is in Batman 1?

Agreed. He's not a by-the-canon portrayal, but damn Nicholson's Joker is one of the best villains I've ever seen. Heath doesn't have the talent to top that, no matter what style they choose to go with this time.

Bias. If Heath Ledger didn't have the talent, he wouldn't have been hired to be in the movie.