• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Inky

The Big ass Street Fighter IV thread

I don't know when I'll be able to get a new modem :devilboy:

defeated by BK

His Sumo/sagat was good and and we were trading losses, he had majority.

He was obvious a smarter player against my reckless nature and I couldn't change my style. Hate waiting, and hate dodging,(prefer none fireball users)

Left w.o a word which is really against my Gamer Code, but w/e.... After a few days of playing, I'll be able to sit back and be able to switch to rush mode when needed.

decent games though...

I wonder.....

who has beaten the game with Balrog? :devilboy:

I wonder.....

Me :V

I wonder.....

Me :V

Took me forever actually. I salute you. I just couldn't figure him out...never really could. I'm all about kicks..you can only guess who I mainly play with. :rolleyes:

defeated by BK

He was obvious a smarter player against my reckless nature and I couldn't change my style. Hate waiting, and hate dodging,(prefer none fireball users)

Left w.o a word which is really against my Gamer Code, but w/e.... After a few days of playing, I'll be able to sit back and be able to switch to rush mode when needed.

decent games though...

IS the connection ok with him? I have been getting lag whenever playing him. He would drop off abruptly sometimes but it is mostly due to his connection.

Dun know why i can't connected to you. :devilboy: You would have fun with me since I am only using Abel online.

Still stuck at around 1200++ BP :/

defeated by BK

decent games though...

IS the connection ok with him? I have been getting lag whenever playing him. He would drop off abruptly sometimes but it is mostly due to his connection.

Dun know why i can't connected to you. :rolleyes: You would have fun with me since I am only using Abel online.

Still stuck at around 1200++ BP :/

I hate your Abel :devilboy:

cracked a few more hard trials. it took 3 days worth of trys but I finished Dan's hard 2, then got Dan's hard 3 first try, currently stuck on his Hard 4.

I put the octagon gate from my EX2 into my TE and it's much better now IMO.

Took me forever actually. I salute you. I just couldn't figure him out...never really could. I'm all about kicks..you can only guess who I mainly play with. :devilboy:

I've been maining Chun since October, so I know all everything about her :rolleyes:

It's just good to get a basic understanding of the rest of the cast (more so with Chun, since she has a lot of character specific counters due to the fact she doesn't have a reliable multi-use counter).

I officially announce that ichorid4 = BK is the best SFIV player in 1emu since he has beat Wizard, GC, Bambi, Shoma and me :banghead:

Too bad, he is still not back here.

He wins vs me because of geographical positioning. Lag from one side of the world to another for this game = not cool. He is good, but I can't do anything with lag.