is blanka cheap?

no one is cheap, play the characters you want to. :P

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So in other words spamming rolls and sliding down and holding back till u get close would be considered....cheap?

You can pretty much beat anyone with Blanka...in a cheap way. :D

- Slide goes under projectiles (except Sagat's Low Tiger) and hits if Blanka is close enough to them.

- Horizontal Ball (normal and EX) are safe on block from most normals and regular specials. EX'd moves, supers and ultras may vary.

- Vertical Ball is safe vs characters without a reliable anti-air (Chun-Li for one).

- Solid anti-air with electricity spam. Nearly beats any jump in and trades with some low ground attacks depending on distance.

- Weird cross up option that ends with F+MK knee hits.

Problem with Blanka is he loses out to shotos, Sagat, Dictator (I think) and Zangief in the match up charts.

- Slide goes under projectiles (except Sagat's Low Tiger) and hits if Blanka is close enough to them.

- Horizontal Ball (normal and EX) are safe on block from most normals and regular specials. EX'd moves, supers and ultras may vary.

- Vertical Ball is safe vs characters without a reliable anti-air (Chun-Li for one).

- Solid anti-air with electricity spam. Nearly beats any jump in and trades with some low ground attacks depending on distance.

- Weird cross up option that ends with F+MK knee hits.

Problem with Blanka is he loses out to shotos, Sagat, Dictator (I think) and Zangief in the match up charts.

I thought his standing HP can be abused with the Focus cancel?

the focus cancel is giving me fits. I' am trying to get some hard trials done and I can't get past any trial with a FADC.

I did manage to finish all Bison's Hard Trials.

Then I decided to Play nothing but Dan online last night. hahaha. I only won like 2 matches but they were all against Flowchart Kens with 2000+bp. lol I'm sure they were pissed to be loosing to a Dan with like 300bp. hahah

good games to Wizard and Shoma

I got smacked around by both of em but what the hell it was fun.

Ah there it is! Wasnt trying to brag inky, lol

And Wiz, you already know the deal, the sec u get ur conn back on track u throw me an invite.