The Big ass Street Fighter IV thread

Inky

i REALLY cant stand Rufus though, the sight of him makes me sick, and quite frankly to me, he just doesnt fit in with the series

oh come on! "American Dignity! SPACE OPERA...SYMPHONY!.........goodbye!" how could you not love that.

anyways I can't stand C. Viper. she is TO KoF for a straight street fighter game. she would have been great for a new CvS title. but I think both their slots would have been filled better with other characters.

Dudley, DeeJay, Hugo, anyone from the alpha series.

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you for the info. One thing though, I'm trying to understand this numbers system you're using.

When I look at the keypad, 2 is down, 6 is right, 4 is left, 8 is up. So what is 1 and 3 or do I not understand your numbering system? ;)

1, 3, 7, 9 are diagonals. This system has been around for a while now (just about 10-11 years now).

the SF 4 gamepads are back in stock, they are pretty good btw!

i dunno who Rufus is based on but his moves suck and his look sickens me

i think he's a hybrid of samo hung with the bruce lee Game of death jumper and a mix of japanese peoples perspectives of what white trash is

i LOVE C.Viper though, she's very KOF-ish to me! and Abel totally fits in with the series too!

Rufus is based on a few things, Americans (lol fat), Kung Fu movies (lol kung fu) and Bob (Tekken 6).

C. Viper is mad yo. Something not a lot of people know is part of her design was based on Ms. Smith (Ms. Joile) from Mr. & Ms. Smith movie (with Braddo Pitt). Another fun fact if you're deciding to master C.Viper, is master her Jump Cancel techniques.

Final Fight can't be represented because of licensing issues. And anyone who wants Happy Nigga and MexiTotem are crazy. They both suck and can be filled with better characters.

(Also, I'll try to activating the 48hr MS card tonight, so if you want some games in, I'll play ya on live. If I'm not on, I'll most likely activate it on Friday or early Saturday morning)

capcom does not own final fight? thats odd

ever notice how the font for "FIGHT" in the game is the same as final fight?

crazy nigga? you mean the stevie wonder looking mofo? id LOVE to see him in a street fighter, lol

capcom does not own final fight? thats odd

ever notice how the font for "FIGHT" in the game is the same as final fight?

crazy nigga? you mean the stevie wonder looking mofo? id LOVE to see him in a street fighter, lol

Capcom of USA owns it, as with Street Fighter. Even though they are part of the same continuity they aren't the same franchise is what I mean. Hence the license issue. You do know SF4 was made because CoUSA commissioned CoJ to do make SF4, to which Capcom of Japan hired Dimps (best known for their DBZ: Budokai series and the lesser known Rumble Fish series) to co-develop SF4 with.

just ordered a TE stick for 25 bucks over retail. well almost 50 bucks over retail after tax and shipping. already feeling the buyers remorse and the knowledge that I'll have to spend an equal amount on the old lady when she finds out....... damn impulse shopping.

fight-stick-te.jpg

GRRRR! im on a damn losing streak right now! lost 500 points today

I feel your pain, I got to 1000, then quickly lost a bunch down to like 200. then fought my way back to 500ish now.