The Big ass Street Fighter IV thread

Inky

Wait, you mean you didn't read when they said they won't patch gameplay unless the arcade version gets patched? Because other than the 8 extra characters, the game is perfect to the arcade version. Unless you haven't played the arcade version.

The only thing that was patched was Fei-Long's infinity vs Abel and Seth.

The whole change log is eseically just bug fixes (fixing T-posed models), additional of Champ mode and fixing Long's infinity.

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

online has become incredibly not fun.

I still enjoy arcade mode, trial mode and heads up with my son or whoever comes over.

I have to agree, i've hung up on sf4 and went back to play mame32k online again....

Sigh, well it was fun while it lasted....

Its a shame that 2d still seems more fun to me, kof and "vs series" are back on my top fighter list.

if there is one thing the xbox live community is good at, it's ruining online games. griefers, cord pullers, shizz talkers, screaming little kids, mouth breathers, you name it. lol.

Huh, you mean you guys plug in the headset when playing online?!? :)

I still enjoy online although i haven't touch it for 2 weeks too :)

i always choose stability when searching connections and always get enjoyable matches. I main Abel only and always get, Shotokans, Sagats as opponents, occasional blanka, Giefs. Still quite fun especially with Championship mode where you can see the disconnect %.