The Big ass Street Fighter IV thread

Inky

So when is SFIV 56th Strike and a half coming out? ^_^

thats a good question, but since they speculated that additional characters could be released as dlc (Deejay etc.), this might be the only sf4 you'll need, along with a ton of ms/PSN points.

it's bad enough that they're charging for additional costumes, makes you wonder how much they'll try and bleed you for your fave missing character.

Edited by basilbr

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So when is SFIV 56th Strike and a half coming out? ^_^

thats a good question, but since they speculated that additional characters could be released as dlc (Deejay etc.), this might be the only sf4 you'll need, along with a ton of ms/PSN points.

it's bad enough that they're charging for additional costumes, makes you wonder how much they'll try and bleed you for your fave missing character.

I read from an interview with Capcom saying that there will be no DLC characters as this will change the rules for everyone.

That is correct. Ono and Sven have gone on the record and said there will be no DLC characters, stages or music. They would rather put out an upgrade then put up DLC characters/stages/music. Even with DJ and T.Hawk models partly-complete, they aren't even animated, have no/incomplete storyboards, voices and the data isn't even on the disc.

Patching is strictly for balance and bug fixing. The free patch was set to come out this month, but has been delayed until the summer, possibly in conjunction of the SF4PC release.

I'm totally stuck on normal time attack 14. NO SPECIALS?!?! WTF?

finished all the normal survival.

I did Hard Survival as it's only 5 levels. Time Attack 14 and Survival 14 both I believe are no specials. When I get to these I'm gonna attempt my spamming standing HP Vega method and see how well I do.

• 2 weeks later...
To to those that bought arcade sticks on 360 its possible to use old xboxpad or anyother that can connect midway on the arcade stick wire.

As some of you are aware now XCM have broght a converter to use ps3 and xbox1 pads

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=679581

The good the ability to use Ps3 and xbox1 with full support and rapid fire extra

The bad must be used in conjunction with wired xbox360 pad

The ugly the design colour and logo

• 2 weeks later...