The Big ass Street Fighter IV thread

Inky

What is the best anti-air move for Gouken? so far, the best for me is the weak Fireball and the Strong hurricane kick that was timed perfectly.

I usually dash backward or forward and counter. If an opponent jumps in heavy, I dash forward and when they land I'll be behind to attack.

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my neighbors had the sliding glass door open this morning, I could hear em spamming it up with Ken. (hadoken, hadoken, hadoken, hadoken) I felt like going over there and pwning em with my improving gouken but I don't know em so meh.

my neighbors had the sliding glass door open this morning, I could hear em spamming it up with Ken. (hadoken, hadoken, hadoken, hadoken) I felt like going over there and pwning em with my improving gouken but I don't know em so meh.

You could have met them, Introduced yourself then beat them really badly! :)

You could have met them, Introduced yourself then beat them really badly! :)

I have no desire to meet my neighbors. I pretty much hate everyone in my apartments on principle. :)

Street Fighter brings everyone together. Even if your going to beat them with the shiittests character in the game.

You could have met them, Introduced yourself then beat them really badly! ;)

I have no desire to meet my neighbors. I pretty much hate everyone in my apartments on principle. ;)

ok, so wait until they go out, break into their home, switch on their 360, find out what their gamertag(s) is, switch it off again, go back home, send them a challenge through xbox live. would also be funny to see what the lag would be like. :-)

You could have met them, Introduced yourself then beat them really badly! ^_^

I have no desire to meet my neighbors. I pretty much hate everyone in my apartments on principle. ;-)

ok, so wait until they go out, break into their home, switch on their 360, find out what their gamertag(s) is, switch it off again, go back home, send them a challenge through xbox live. would also be funny to see what the lag would be like. :P

I know you'd be on the news for a B&E just to get a gamertag! :punk:

I'm totally stuck on normal time attack 14. NO SPECIALS?!?! WTF?

finished all the normal survival.