The Big ass Street Fighter IV thread

Inky

the problem with keyboards is they don't register more then 3 button presses at a time. try it in a reply, press 4 buttons simultaneously. nothing will happen or only 1 or 2 of the keystrokes will register.

That's not entirely true. If I try to press four buttons at once it starts making an annoying error beep.

And I'll go try out a fighter using the keyboard. SF2 seems like a decent start. Gimme a bit.

Edit: Okay, I could barely pull off a hadoken using the keyboard. That's how bad it was. Maybe if I had a better keyboard it would work, I don't know. I'm sticking to sticks.

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the problem with keyboards is they don't register more then 3 button presses at a time. try it in a reply, press 4 buttons simultaneously. nothing will happen or only 1 or 2 of the keystrokes will register.

That's not entirely true. If I try to press four buttons at once it starts making an annoying error beep.

And I'll go try out a fighter using the keyboard. SF2 seems like a decent start. Gimme a bit.

Edit: Okay, I could barely pull off a hadoken using the keyboard. That's how bad it was. Maybe if I had a better keyboard it would work, I don't know. I'm sticking to sticks.

SF2 was a very bad choice. You're better off doing a SRK input to pull off a Hadouken. It's infinitely annoying for me, that game. Also, choice of emulators is a factor. Try a random KoF

SF2 has tighter control. I have problem pulling Shoryuken moves in it compares to KOF where 90% of the Shoryuken moves can be performed.

And Axl, BK is a Geese maniac so don't argue moves name with him. He knows it inside out :D Wikipedia is not a reliable source to fall back on :D

Still, kudos for performing the moves on the keyboard :thumbsup1:

Regardless of how it was first romanized it is evident from Rock's move that the developers want it to be the Raging Storm.

Are you now suggesting that in spite of what's official, you're going with what should make sense? In other words did you just concede I was right about this? We started off talking about Geese's move and not Rock's remember.

I've seen it labeled as both in various faqs and guides. is it really that big of a deal anyways to argue for two pages about it?

I've seen it labeled as both in various faqs and guides. is it really that big of a deal anyways to argue for two pages about it?

RAGING STORM SOUNDS COOLER! :thumbsup1::D:D

Raising Storm is more SNK-ish :P I suppose it was meant to be Rising Storm, instead of Raising Storm. Just be thankful it didn't turn out to be Raisin Storm. That would be the weirdest move name for the baddest boss. :rolleyes:

RAGING STORM SOUNDS COOLER! :thumbsup1::D:D

Raising Storm is more SNK-ish :P I suppose it was meant to be Rising Storm, instead of Raising Storm. Just be thankful it didn't turn out to be Raisin Storm. That would be the weirdest move name for the baddest boss. :rolleyes:

the anniversary website does indeed list it as "rising storm"

Raisin storm is a bad ass move. you opponent can't withstand getting pelted with 1000s of sweet juicy california raisins.