• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shoulder Dash: Gill/Urien

cr. HK; Gill/Urien

Choke Hold throw: Gill/Urien

Conclusion: Gill Clone game play wise. Story wise, the "precursor" to Gill and Urien, or another branch of Illu.

Adding; Seth is also from Egypt! JUST LIKE URIEN AND GILL! WHAT A SURPRISE!?!!

Shoulder Dash: Gill/Urien

cr. HK; Gill/Urien

Choke Hold throw: Gill/Urien

Conclusion: Gill Clone game play wise. Story wise, the "precursor" to Gill and Urien, or another branch of Illu.

Adding; Seth is also from Egypt! JUST LIKE URIEN AND GILL! WHAT A SURPRISE!?!!

Story-wise, was it ever explained where Gill and Urien came from / where they got their powers? Since they live in those capsules and have millions of clones anyway, I would love it if they turned out to be Shadaloo Bio-Weapons, or decendants thereof or something.

If they followed that line of thought in SF4, it would go to from just a 3d cash-in to an actually decent canon addition in my book. I'd love it if Seth looking like them wasn't just a coincidence.

Story-wise, was it ever explained where Gill and Urien came from / where they got their powers? Since they live in those capsules and have millions of clones anyway, I would love it if they turned out to be Shadaloo Bio-Weapons, or decendants thereof or something.

If they followed that line of thought in SF4, it would go to from just a 3d cash-in to an actually decent canon addition in my book. I'd love it if Seth looking like them wasn't just a coincidence.

Not really, they just said Gill became the youngest Emperor the Illuminatti has ever had, which leads to him being a few years young off Seth probably. Urien is either his twin brother/clone or a clone born a few days/months after Gill. They might not be test tube babies because both their powers come from Illuminatti's secret arts (Gill's being Ressurection, while Urien's is Metal Earth). What's interesting here is Seth is a cyborg amd Gill & Urien are not. For all we know, Seth could be a random memeber in the Illuminatti who infiltrated Shadowloo and became the Weapons R&D leader (which is otherly known as SIN).

The look isn't coincidence, looks like they still want to connect SF2.5 to SF3:NG. A look that's coincidence is Heart-sama.