The Big ass Street Fighter IV thread

Inky

On the subject of graphics, how come I still have yet to be blown away by next gen graphics? I am not being bias but I honestly think VF5 is one of if not the best looking next gen game out there right now. I remember talking with BK on XBL about this and we were only able to come up with like 2 maybe three other games that look as good or maybe better.

Why? HD.

HD resolutions are a waste of processing power. I'd much rather see more polygons pushed at better framerates in 480p, looking absolutely groundbreaking, than decent HD graphics that don't really blow you away at all.

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wish people would just stop at 1080p HD and work with what they have. Everything is getting so fvcking bloated and inefficient it's being ludicrous.

Because developers have all these resources at their disposal instead of making great quality in small sizes, they make mediocre quality in gigantic spaces to save time and money... Someone needs to put their foot down, seriously...

I wish people would just stop at 1080p HD and work with what they have. Everything is getting so fvcking bloated and inefficient it's being ludicrous.

Because developers have all these resources at their disposal instead of making great quality in small sizes, they make mediocre quality in gigantic spaces to save time and money... Someone needs to put their foot down, seriously...

It costs more for HD type crap. It's not saving time NOR money. If they wanted to save money, they wouldn't go that crazy.

or NOT. Talk about a little too obsessed with Street Fighter! ;)

Maybe I missed something, but is SF4 officially released now in Japan? Or are these videos of gameplay action on these arcade machines only unfinished versions? What the hell is going on? :P

Maybe I missed something, but is SF4 officially released now in Japan? Or are these videos of gameplay action on these arcade machines only unfinished versions? What the hell is going on? :blink:

Unfinished version for show at game conventions like AOU and GDC. SF4 has a late July release in Jap arcades.